Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:32 AM   #961
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reine
anyone here thinks that anastasia myskina is jealous of maria sharapova?not that i side anyone........

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM   #962
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Hi guys.
I've already posted here but I think I should say hello
First,my name is Linh,and if you like,you can call me Chels.
Or Porcupine(my brand name,my buddies call me with that one )
DoB : 20/6/1991.(maybe I'm the youngest here)
Job : I'm still a junior high school student who in 9th grade.I like learning Chem and Art.Chem is actually my best sbjt.I draw not bad.Can you guys show me how to post a picture?I'll post a cute one 'bout Maria.But I doubt it doesn't look like her,cos it's a chibi.
Player : definitely Maria(that's why I'm here )And I root for JHH,too
Hobbies : I think I need to tell.Friends wanna know about each other,right?
- I like playing tennis(I've played since May 30th this year.Mom asked me if I wanted to learn how to play tennis.At that time I was watching Maria's 1st round match and I told her : "Why not?".Then I started learning.Then I found a Vietnamese tennis forum,and in a thread which is about tennis website,there was WTAworld.I clicked it,and I soon recognised "this web is awesome!"Now I'm here,introducing myself)
- I also like watching soccer(Premiership and WC),reading manga (very popular in my country),surfing Internet,eating(but I still skinny,even though I'm tall ),reading books(science and Harry Potter),playing computer games( AoE or Gameboy for example)
Hate : shopping,spider,liar,rugby,TNA xplosion or impact,chilli.
E-mail : alexlc_vnr@yahoo.com (plz don't send me a virus or electronic junk mail ,cos I access to Internet at home )
Hope you guys want to make friends with me,cos I only know mafia_sharapova,he's my fellow and he sure is a nice guy you know that.
P/s : sorry if I talk too much,although I'm not a talkative girl.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:26 PM   #963
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Chels
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM   #964
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Chels, I'm Steve

Can't wait for that picture
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:42 PM   #965
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Yeah,I'll try posting it.As soon as possible,I promise.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:49 PM   #966
country flag Mafia_Sharapova

Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future
About me

Forum name: Mafia

DoB: 08/12/1986

Lives : ho chi minh, VietNam

Job: student

Fav Music: music vietnam, some pop, RnB songs

hobbies: internet,tennis,football,watching films,...... i love Masha, i love my mother, my father, my grandparents, my sister, my younger brother, my friends, my money, my bed..........everything ...................

Hate: Masha haters,................

Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry potter,........................................... ..................

this is my pic :

the end.

Mafia Angel of the Maria Mafia

Last edited by Mafia_Sharapova : Dec 24th, 2005 at 04:51 AM.
Mafia_Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #967
country flag Porcupine

Hey,the pic,it's not you.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 07:38 AM   #968
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelses ttc
Hey,the pic,it's not you.
are you fan of Chelsea ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 07:42 AM   #969
country flag Porcupine

Nope,I'm a fan of MU.I just like the name Chelsea,but not the Chelsea FC.
I knew there will be someone ask me about Chelsea : lol :
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 07:46 AM   #970
country flag Porcupine

But I don't hate Chelsea.They're quite good.Especially the coach,Jose Mourinho.
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 08:07 AM   #971
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelses ttc
Nope,I'm a fan of MU.I just like the name Chelsea,but not the Chelsea FC.
I knew there will be someone ask me about Chelsea : lol :
Manure I'm deeply disappointed there mate

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 08:11 AM   #972
country flag Porcupine

sorry anyway
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

Is cuter than ?
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #973
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 06:55 PM   #974
country flag Mafia_Sharapova

Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future

Mafia Angel of the Maria Mafia

Mafia_Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #975
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Hey everyone! Hope it is okay to bump this thread. I wanted to reply here instead of making a new thread and I noticed there's a lot of new fans so hopefully they'll reply here too. I've become a fan recently, especially after IW where she had a great tournament.

Forum name: Vaidisova

D.O.B: 12/30/1987

Lives: Tennessee, USA

Job: A high school senior who is ready to graduate!

Fave Music: Mostly anything but really like pop/r&b.

Other Likes: Basketball and sometimes Golf.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote