Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 12:59 PM   #916
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
I started supporting Milan during 2001 when i first started looking at foregin sides, their attacking and defensive flow has always attracted me and inspired me in my own football game.

My favourite Milan player is Shevchenko, followed by Seedorf and then Maldini

Kaka is an amazing talent and will definatly be in the top 10 players in the world when he has gained a few more years of experiance.

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:00 PM   #917
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheney
Yeah! That's perfect!! 4:2~
That's the most wonderful match I've ever seen!
Yer it was brilliant!

And then we beat Birmingham 2-0

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:11 PM   #918
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh B
Hey Cheney!!

Did u watch Manchester United vs Arsenal???

What a fantastic match!!!!!!
No.

That match was a fucking shambles, for obvious reasons.

BTW, Welcome Nicole and Cheney!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:16 PM   #919
country flag Cheney

Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light Cheney is a glorious beacon of light
Whatever, they all tried their best
Frank and Eddy, it's nice to meet you
Cheney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM   #920
country flag Wenicole

Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice Wenicole is just really nice
Thanks! it's warm here, just like our home.

In fact, sometimes i think that Kaka and Marat have a few things in comon.

And...
Vaidisova...Hantuchova...Baghdatis...
Come On...
Wenicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #921
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.
No.

That match was a fucking shambles, for obvious reasons.
Its ok Eddy, it was a very good match,

And it was funny watching Viera doing his Platoon inpression!!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #922
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its ok Eddy, it was a very good match,

And it was funny watching Viera doing his Platoon inpression!!
It was a good match, but the referee was a brainless, confused doofus.

It was funny watching Vieira take the piss out of Keane and Neville. And listening to the Arsenal fans call Rooney "a fat wanker!" whenever he touched the ball.

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM   #923
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
It was a good match, but the referee was a brainless, confused doofus.

It was funny watching Vieira take the piss out of Keane and Neville. And listening to the Arsenal fans call Rooney "a fat wanker!" whenever he touched the ball.
Viera backed off, Keane was havin a go at him, and Viera ran.

And it was funny watchin Rooney tell Pires to get a shave!!

and it was funny watching Ronaldo telling the Arsenal fans to shut up when he scored TWICE to make it 3-2

It ws also funny watching JHON O'SHEA, run through and lob your keeper!!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #924
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha_Coria
Arsenal are rubbish, they are not going to be doing so well in the future. From this season onwards they will finish no higher than 3rd. Next season they will battle with liverpool for 3rd spot. Seriously i don't understand how a team can be so overated.
How the fuck can a rubbish team go an entire season unbeaten?

Why are so many non-Arsenal fans so INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID?!

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 01:58 PM   #925
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Viera backed off, Keane was havin a go at him, and Viera ran.

And it was funny watchin Rooney tell Pires to get a shave!!

and it was funny watching Ronaldo telling the Arsenal fans to shut up when he scored TWICE to make it 3-2

It ws also funny watching JHON O'SHEA, run through and lob your keeper!!
Vieira was standing in the tunnel, laughing to himself, while Keane got his panties in a twist.

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM   #926
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
Vieira was standing in the tunnel, laughing to himself, while Keane got his panties in a twist.
No, he walked away cos he shat his shorts!

Keane would have whacked him one.

And his smile dropped off his face when O shea finished his team off!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 02:10 PM   #927
country flag Josh B.

But this is off topic in here so ill stop

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 02:13 PM   #928
country flag Edward.

Quote:
No, he walked away cos he shat his shorts!

Keane would have whacked him one.

And his smile dropped off his face when O shea finished his team off!
No, he was standing in the tunnel, with his arms crossed.

Keane can't whack him, because he's an irish pussy midget, who is barely at Vieiras chin level.

And its not Vieiras fault Arsenal lost because it was 11 men against 12 men.

And can you now please shut the fuck up because I am not in the mood for engaging in the 57295256th football argument.

End.

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #929
country flag Josh B.

Yes we will stop it Eddy

BUT IT WAS 11 Vs 10!!

And we won

so it doesnt matter

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 03:04 PM   #930
country flag no1mariafan
Team WTAworld

no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold
Calm Down Ladies, the match didnt matter anyway. It's Chelsea's title.

Quit arguing please.

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Daniela Hantuchova
3. Maria Kirilenko

Удачи тебе, Мария Шарапова!

The Don of the Maria Mafia
1904..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
no1mariafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote