Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 01:09 AM   #796
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.

I'm not sure what the old men in the place would have made of that!
eww

Quote:

At least they aren't plain stupid like my sister. She once asked if Belgium was the capital of Germany. :retard:

And she's 14 years old!
ahahaha lol well hopefully she'll get smarter!
My brother is 22 and an absolute idiot.... i can't believe we are related and i can't believe he managed to graduate from uni!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 02:39 AM   #797
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Well I've got my pic in my profile so..

Robson, Lisicki, Görges, Giorgi, Riske, Pavlyuchenkova, Bouchard, Cirstea...
FEDERER FOREVER

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 03:04 AM   #798

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu
Well I've got my pic in my profile so..
Hi Teemu
Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 11:30 AM   #799
Frank

Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.
At least they aren't plain stupid like my sister. She once asked if Belgium was the capital of Germany. :retard:

And she's 14 years old!

Oh God...
Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #800
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
Hey guys... I'm a Masha fan
and should post more
Lollipop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 01:22 PM   #801
country flag kikker

kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of
hi there lollipop
kikker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #802
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Lollipop welcome to the gang.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 09:29 PM   #803
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Lollipop

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:43 PM   #804

Hello Lollipop!
I like lollipops especially the ones of the chupa chup kind
Old Dec 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM   #805
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
Woah thanks
Lollipops rock

Is here someone on MTF as well?
Old Dec 27th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #806

yeah i post at mtf as chocc0 i didn't bother changing my name there because i have been there longer
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 08:18 PM   #807
country flag Lollipop

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_sarah
yeah i post at mtf as chocc0 i didn't bother changing my name there because i have been there longer
How embarrasing
Ur even on my MSN, I guess Nice to meet you...
Old Dec 29th, 2004, 12:14 AM   #808

i am?
who are you lol
i have so many people on my list
Old Dec 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM   #809
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
I think i am on your list also Lollipop!

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #810
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Levo, since you havent been bragging can we assume you didnt get Team Masha for Christmas
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote