Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #781
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.
Yay!

I managed to save Maria's life with my superb negotiation and intimidation methods.

You did!!

ALL HAIL NEW EMPEROR EDDY.!!
SAVIOUR OF MASHA!!

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #782
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yay!

I managed to save Maria's life with my superb negotiation and intimidation methods.
it was more ur negotiation u don't intimidate me
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:35 PM   #783
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_sarah
leave Marat Outta this and since when were u part of this fight josh or are u part of the audience? this is too funny

errrrrmmmmmm........I..........errrrr...I....

I am a protector of Maria!!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:36 PM   #784

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
so ur gonna get ur ass kicked by me!
Only joking i couldn't hurt u Josh ur too nice!
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:38 PM   #785
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
so ur gonna get ur ass kicked by me!
Only joking i couldn't hurt u Josh ur too nice!

AWWW! THANK YOU SARAH!!

You r great Sarah!!

SOMETIMES I CAN KICK ASS!!!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:40 PM   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh B
AWWW! THANK YOU SARAH!!

You r great Sarah!!

SOMETIMES I CAN KICK ASS!!!
Aww thanx
I always kick ass!(and am proud of it!) Thats why people don't mess with me
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #787
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
Aww thanx
I always kick ass!(and am proud of it!) Thats why people don't mess with me

Hehe!!

I have learned a lot of fighting styles by self-training!!

I am quite skilled now

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:49 PM   #788

i did Karate for a while and plus i have 3 big bros! thats another reason why people don't mess with me lol!
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #789
country flag Josh B.

Quote:
i did Karate for a while and plus i have 3 big bros! thats another reason why people don't mess with me lol!

Goodpoint!

MANCHESTER UNITED

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:10 AM   #790

yeah brothers rock when they rn't beating the crap out of u!
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #791
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
it was more ur negotiation u don't intimidate me
I could intimidate you!

I tried to do Karate. But I stopped when I almost stuck my foot in my teacher geezer's chin.

"That was an....interesting...kick Mr. Day. Now, I am going to punch you in the stomach, and make you scream like a little child."

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:45 AM   #792

Quote:
I could intimidate you!

I tried to do Karate. But I stopped when I almost stuck my foot in my teacher geezer's chin.

"That was an....interesting...kick Mr. Day. Now, I am going to punch you in the stomach, and make you scream like a little child."
lol i quit after four years coz i hated it
it was filled with little kids and old people no one my age
although i once floored this 30 year old guy then was made to do laps because "that was not karate that was street fighting which belongs on the street!" Hmmm you don't say..... :retard:
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:49 AM   #793
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol i quit after four years coz i hated it
it was filled with little kids and old people no one my age
although i once floored this 30 year old guy then was made to do laps because Hmmm you don't say..... :retard:
I only ever went to 4 lessons.
I just couldn't imagine me linking together loads of different moves, all in a silly white outfit. I'm a big clumsy oaf.
Quote:
"that was not karate that was street fighting which belongs on the street!"

Those old dudes love to state the obvious, don't they?

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:53 AM   #794

Quote:
I only ever went to 4 lessons.
I just couldn't imagine me linking together loads of different moves, all in a silly white outfit. I'm a big clumsy oaf.
I didn't mind the uniform except my mum had to make me new pants because myn kept falling down (never all the way though thank Goodness!)

Quote:

Those old dudes love to state the obvious, don't they?
Yeah they do....... i don't see the purpose of it
They also like to ask stupid questions...My father for example called our house and asks me "are you at home?" No dad i'm in space.
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 01:01 AM   #795
country flag Edward.

Quote:
I didn't mind the uniform except my mum had to make me new pants because myn kept falling down (never all the way though thank Goodness!)

I'm not sure what the old men in the place would have made of that!

Quote:
Yeah they do....... i don't see the purpose of it
They also like to ask stupid questions...My father for example called our house and asks me "are you at home?" No dad i'm in space.

At least they aren't plain stupid like my sister. She once asked if Belgium was the capital of Germany. :retard:

And she's 14 years old!