Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #2506
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Wow, another Filipino member. Welcome iAmNinia
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #2507
country flag iAmNinia

iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marga. View Post
It's nice to see that we are fast growing Welcome everyone! and enjoy

Hey there! I'm a Filipina too. Haha! Kamusta kabayan?
Wow. It's so nice to meet a Filipina here. San ka sa Philippines kababayan?
iAmNinia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #2508
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmNinia View Post
Wow. It's so nice to meet a Filipina here. San ka sa Philippines kababayan?
True. I'm from Manila. Ikaw?
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #2509
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Hello, I'm a new member (but not the first time that I check the forum).
I'm a fan of Maria since 2004. Also love serena and venus(for them I started to like tennis), and David Nalbandian.

Forum name: Cecig
Fave music: Nightwish, Tarja Turunen, Within Temptation, Stream of Passion, Epica, The Gathering.
Fave TV shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dark Angel, Revenge, Friends, New Girl,Spartacus.
Fave Movies: Star Wars, The Grudge, The Exorcist, Thirteen, Girl Interrupted, The Ring.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #2510
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

welcome guys!!!!
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #2511
country flag iAmNinia

iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marga. View Post
True. I'm from Manila. Ikaw?
From Tarlac. But I'm staying in Manila for college.

Thank You guys! It's good to be with you even it's only in forum. I found out that you guys are supportive. MaSha's fans are great, huh?
iAmNinia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #2512
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Welcome Cecig
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #2513
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Dark Angel
It's rare to come across a fan of Max X452 Been a fan of that show since high school haha such a bummer when it ended with just 2 seasons. Welcome!
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #2514
country flag caboche

caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light

I'm from Montréal, Canada and my friends call me Yass. I've been lurking in this forum for a couple of weeks and now I joined. I started following tennis from a young age and I became a fan of both tennis and Sharapova in 2006. I'm also a huge Federer fan and I'm waiting for Eugenie Bouchard to develop her game and get some big wins.
caboche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #2515
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to SS caboche
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #2516
country flag caboche

caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light

Those initials

But thank you
caboche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #2517
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome everyone .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #2518
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Welcome caboche
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #2519
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome everyone new.
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:33 AM   #2520
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone! I've been posting here for a while (since Stuttgart..good timing ) but haven't posted in here yet, and now that I'm back from Ghana I want to be more active on this board! Love you guys .

I'm Matthew, 20 years old from Long Island, New York. I'm in my third year of college at The George Washington University where I study International Affairs/Development. Besides stalking Maria's every move (It's becoming beyond creepy ), I love traveling more than anything else, and enjoy reading, film/television. And food. My music taste is...strange. The Dixie Chicks and Damien Rice are my favorites, which is pretty much unheard of in my town lol. I'm just weird. Alright..I actually don't know what else to add here haha

TrollPova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote