Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #2341
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I've decided to post some photos of me in this thread, since I think I haven't posted any yet, Sorry if I did .

Hey Miloti! How old are you? I've seen u a lot on TF and youtube(in some Maria-highlight videos)

Last edited by !VamosRafa! : Jun 26th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #2342
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
You're really pretty.
Thanks!
Can I call you Domi?

Y'all can call me Mai or Maya if you like, because those are my nicknames
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #2343
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
Thanks!
Can I call you Domi?

Y'all can call me Mai or Maya if you like, because those are my nicknames
Of course! Most people call me Domi, Doma.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #2344
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
Of course! Most people call me Domi, Doma.
kk
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #2345
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post

Forum name: Ciarán

D.O.B: 11/09/91

Lives: Omagh, Northern Ireland

Job: Student

Fave Music: I'm into indie, pop, electronic, female vocalists and folk, including:
Lady Gaga, Florence + The Machine, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Marina & the Diamonds, Crystal Castles, M.I.A., Ellie Goulding, Bat For Lashes, La Roux, Kate Nash, Stevie Nicks, The Smiths, Laura Marling, TLC, Fever Ray, Kelis, Regina Spektor, Morrissey, Yelle, Nicki Minaj, Santigold, Little Boots, Ladyhawke, Brandy, Kate Bush, Goldfrapp, Fleetwood Mac, Lil' Kim, Dionne Bromfield, Paramore, Blondie, CocoRosie, Two Door Cinema Club, Joni Mitchell, Frankmusik, Lykke Li, Björk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Janelle Monáe, Sleigh Bells, The Knife, Cyndi Lauper, Lily Allen, Robyn, MGMT, Mumford & Sons, Madonna, Kings Of Leon, Stromae.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/CWAS91

Other Likes: Reading, history, nature and art.
Just searched my little profile, how cringe worthy Updated now

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #2346
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

You listen to some good music.
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #2347
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Miloti! How old are you? I've seen u a lot on TF and youtube(in some Maria-highlight videos)
Hey , I'm 18 years old .

What about you?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #2348
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

I've been around for a little while but I've never formally introduced myself.

Forum name: Fool

Website: http://www.last.fm/user/KellanF , http://www.twitter.com/kellanrpi , http://fyeahcroatia.tumblr.com , http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583938836

D.O.B: 1992, 18yo

Lives: Born in Chicago, lived mostly in Ashland Wisconsin, goes to college in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Job: Starting my first ever job soon, just a summer thing for money before I go back to college.

Fave Music: You can check my last.fm but mostly metalcore and pop-punk.

Other Likes: Sports. The Lakers, Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Olympique Lyonnais in France. Writing, reading, playing tennis.
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #2349
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Ulalala16 ->that's my, not many songs and artists(I have to add more in the future) because I had to delete my old one.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #2350
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Hey , I'm 18 years old .

What about you?
Hey
I'm 16
Btw,is Miloti your real name?
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #2351
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey
I'm 16
Btw,is Miloti your real name?
Well without the "i" . Is just Milot .

What school do you attend?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #2352
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I've been around for a little while but I've never formally introduced myself.

Forum name: Fool

Website: http://www.last.fm/user/KellanF , http://www.twitter.com/kellanrpi , http://fyeahcroatia.tumblr.com , http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583938836

D.O.B: 1992, 18yo

Lives: Born in Chicago, lived mostly in Ashland Wisconsin, goes to college in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Job: Starting my first ever job soon, just a summer thing for money before I go back to college.

Fave Music: You can check my last.fm but mostly metalcore and pop-punk.

Other Likes: Sports. The Lakers, Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Olympique Lyonnais in France. Writing, reading, playing tennis.
Hey Kellan
NIce to meet you! I'm Maria, but you can call me Mai or Maya
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:37 AM   #2353
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Well without the "i" . Is just Milot .

What school do you attend?
I go to a NYC high school, but it's the summer break now(June 17th- September 1st)
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #2354
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think I ever posted in this thread...so what the hell.

Forum name: Reptilia

Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611535143 http://mepaculo.tumblr.com/

D.O.B: 5th November 1991

Job: Student (ish )

Fave Music: Used to be a shameless hipster when it came to music, but lately my itunes is dominated by pop music
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:23 AM   #2355
country flag bendoyle

bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice

Hello, everyone

Forum name: bendoyle

D.O.B: 26th August 1990

Job: Student

Fave Music: I'm into electro recently!
bendoyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote