Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #2326
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

I'm not sure if I ever posted pix here? Maybe I did a million years ago. Well I thought it was time for an update so people could put a face to the poster. I'm a little older than most of you (23) so be kind. This was 2010 for me.

New Years Day 2011

NYE 2010

Parklife 2010

Spring Racing Carnival

My Birthday

Random Nights Out

Brisbane Trip 2010

Last edited by Andy. : Feb 20th, 2011 at 12:51 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #2327
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #2328
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

such a clubber
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #2329
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Me

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych

Last edited by Kitten63 : Mar 4th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #2330
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM   #2331
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

I'm still kinda new here, so hi everyone!

Forum Name: !VamosRafa!

D.O.B: 5/8/1995

Lives: in New York

Job: High school student

Music: RnB,pop,anything from the top of the charts...

Other Interests: Going out with friends,spending time with family, going to the movies, reading, drawing etc.

Other: I play tennis, I'm a very creative,fun, exciting and loving person, but I can be bossy at times :P

Wooho I'm 16 now, my Bday was yesterday

Last edited by !VamosRafa! : Aug 6th, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2332
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

This is me:

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM   #2333
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

You're pretty. You kinda look like Dianna Agron. Anyway, I didn't know you were a girl. You're very "troll-ish" for a female poster. No offense. But indeed, you're beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM   #2334

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Hottie .
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:19 PM   #2335

I've decided to post some photos of me in this thread, since I think I haven't posted any yet, Sorry if I did .

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:23 PM   #2336
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
This is me:

Jesus F. Christ! You look like a young Cameron Diaz!!
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #2337
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I'm here on SS a few months but I haven't written anything about me yet, so:

Forum name: doooma6816

DOB: 22/11/1994

Lives: Small village in Poland near Wrocław.

Job: High School student.

Fav Music: I listen to a lot of rock and soul&rnb music. But last year I really got into jazz music. My favourite artist is Amy Winehouse.

Other Interests: I really like listening to music, reading books. Of course I love tennis, but also table tennis(I've played it since I was 7 years old) and volleyball. I play the guitar too. I like spending time with my friends, shopping etc.

Other: I'm a lazy person. I think I'm sensitive, nice, funny ..but sometimes I can be bossy.
In the near future I want to be a stomatologist.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #2338
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
This is me:

You're really pretty.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #2339
country flag !VamosRafa!

Awww,thanks for the positive comments guys! I'm flattered
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #2340
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I've decided to post some photos of me in this thread, since I think I haven't posted any yet, Sorry if I did .

Hey Miloti! How old are you? I've seen u a lot on TF and youtube(in some Maria-highlight videos)

Last edited by !VamosRafa! : Jun 26th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.