Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2006, 12:46 PM   #1711
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Amber is in a brand new episode that just screened in the USA about a month ago... Don't think u would be up to that yet?
Amber was awesome... The evil trio was there too, they were kinda snobby but Amber even sang a song from a play she did as a kid for us!

Celebrating...

Oh Christina would be awesome live no doubt, have fun!

I so hate the evil trio, they were boring and they killed Tara! But I loved the part were Buffy kicked their ass. So she sang a song, how sweet. She has a nice little voice
Well I met Sarah two years ago at the opening of The Grudge and now I'm hoping to one day meet Eliza Dushku.

still celebrating

I'll let you know how Christina was!

Enjoy your weekend.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #1712
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu Amon View Post
I so hate the evil trio, they were boring and they killed Tara! But I loved the part were Buffy kicked their ass. So she sang a song, how sweet. She has a nice little voice
Well I met Sarah two years ago at the opening of The Grudge and now I'm hoping to one day meet Eliza Dushku.

still celebrating

I'll let you know how Christina was!

Enjoy your weekend.
Do u realise that Adam (who played Warren) & Amber have been dating since the show ended?
Everyone, including myself, find that weird coz he killed her off.... Oh and Amber said she didn't want to leave the show & she wasn't happy about it! The boys talked like it was just another job & they didn't really care!
How was Sarah?

I think everyone in here must be bored with Buffy chat now!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #1713
country flag Benchwarmer1

Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah. View Post
and benchwarmer what classifies as classic rock?
Zeppelin, The Who, Deep Purple and anyone that sounds like that basically

and some older metal like Sabbath, Maiden , and Judas Priest and anything that sounds like that too

Dream Theater = Amazing

Official Metalhead Of The Maria Mafia
Official Bass Guitarist In Kirilenko's Orchestra
Benchwarmer1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #1714
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchwarmer1 View Post
Zeppelin, The Who, Deep Purple and anyone that sounds like that basically

and some older metal like Sabbath, Maiden , and Judas Priest and anything that sounds like that too
You are talking my language there
I've seen Maiden, Priest, only one I didnt see wre Sabbath

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 07:21 PM   #1715

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do u realise that Adam (who played Warren) & Amber have been dating since the show ended?
Everyone, including myself, find that weird coz he killed her off.... Oh and Amber said she didn't want to leave the show & she wasn't happy about it! The boys talked like it was just another job & they didn't really care!
How was Sarah?

I think everyone in here must be bored with Buffy chat now!
yep guess so....

Well I still have to respond to your message

I can't believe that the two of them dated or still date. I knew that, I guess that the writers had other plans, they needed Dark Willow and that was only possible with Tara out of the way. And enjoyed Dark Willow very much. With quotes like: Bored now! and get off me super bitch

Sarah was so sweet, we spoke for like a second but she made eye contact the entire time and she signed my picture. She was really a nice and warm person.

Well I think all about Buffy now....because I can talk about Buffy forever and ever.

Old Nov 18th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #1716

Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten View Post
You are talking my language there
I've seen Maiden, Priest, only one I didnt see wre Sabbath
what are you're fave songs of theirs furrykitten?

Dream Theater = Amazing

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #1717

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep guess so....

Well I still have to respond to your message

I can't believe that the two of them dated or still date. I knew that, I guess that the writers had other plans, they needed Dark Willow and that was only possible with Tara out of the way. And enjoyed Dark Willow very much. With quotes like: Bored now! and get off me super bitch

Sarah was so sweet, we spoke for like a second but she made eye contact the entire time and she signed my picture. She was really a nice and warm person.

Well I think all about Buffy now....because I can talk about Buffy forever and ever.
One last thing....

Bored now! One of the very very best quotes ever in Buffy!

And I can talk about Buffy forever too... We got to study it in school so I was so happy I got to write an essay on it!
Buffy & Tennis my two things I love to talk about!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM   #1718

Quote:
One last thing....

Bored now! One of the very very best quotes ever in Buffy!

And I can talk about Buffy forever too... We got to study it in school so I was so happy I got to write an essay on it!
Buffy & Tennis my two things I love to talk about!
So why stop. I can go on 4ever about Buffy.
Did I tell you that I also have the books on Buffy: Queen of the Slayers, loved it. I also loved the diary of Faith...OMG.

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #1719

Quote:
So why stop. I can go on 4ever about Buffy.
Did I tell you that I also have the books on Buffy: Queen of the Slayers, loved it. I also loved the diary of Faith...OMG.
Do u have any of the comics?
One of the ones of Tara & Willow is actually written by Amber and I've been trying to find it but I can't find any of the comics at all down here!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #1720
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benchwarmer1 View Post
what are you're fave songs of theirs furrykitten?
Maiden: The Number Of The Beast, Powerslave,
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Albums

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten View Post
Maiden: The Number Of The Beast, Powerslave,
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Albums
Hell yeah those songs are awesome!!!
Anyway mine are: Hallowed Be Thy Name, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, and Powerslave as well

Priest: You Got Another Thing Coming, Electric Eye, and Diamonds And Rust

Dream Theater = Amazing

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #1722

Quote:
Do u have any of the comics?
One of the ones of Tara & Willow is actually written by Amber and I've been trying to find it but I can't find any of the comics at all down here!
No I don't have any comics, I have some on the X-Files but not on Buffy. Sorry. I didn't even now that Amber has written one. That's so cool!

You know what's incredible as well, the books with the stories of all the old slayers. Tales of the Slayers. They're amazing.

Old Nov 19th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #1723
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say happy b-day to Charisma(aka mashachosen1).

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 10:49 AM   #1724

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARISMA!!!!
Don't be too wild!

(and again this post even relates to Buffy! )
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 20th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #1725
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Happy B-day!

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote