Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #1681
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Delta's 2nd album has nothing on her first... A few of the songs are really really good but the rest are pretty blah... Her first album is just brilliant, wondeful writing in that one!
Never seen her live though, her tickets are stupidily expensive
I tried to get tickets to go to Pink concert today, but she sold it in 30 mins... Fastest selling concert in Newcastle EVER!!!! Waiting on news for a 2nd concert now!

I watched the start of a Supernatural episode at a Buffy convention last month coz Amber Benson was in the episode & she was one of the guest there but then we left to get lunch... Does that count?

Hey naima, I love your other likes! Welcome

We are getting some really cool people lately with great sense of humours, just to add to all the jokers already here!
There are?

A warm welcome to all the new members. Hope you enjoy your time here

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2006, 11:28 PM   #1682
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

A big Hi to all the newcomers I hope i will get to know you guys, have an awesome time on the board.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #1683
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
Welcome new people

Katie, someone is actually going to play a gig in Newcastle??
So not funny Dan!

All my faves seem to want to come to Newcastle, in the last two years I've seen Avril, Kelly Clarkson, Rogue Trades, The Veronicas (they have been here twice this year, but the first tour sold out before I got tickets), The Young Divas (mainly Ricki-Lee ), & my beloved band The Donnas came a few years back but that was only for over 18s
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:08 AM   #1684
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Who are the Donnas ?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM   #1685
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Pearl Jam are coming here this month but I cant go
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:41 AM   #1686

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Who are the Donnas ?
An awesome all girl rock band...
Have you ever seen the movie Jawbreaker (you shoud its a great movie)? The are the band at the prom... Also in Drive me Crazy and they get on A LOT of teen flick sound tracks...
I guess their most well known songs would be "Take it off" And a cover of the Billy Joel (I think it was him) "Dancing with myself"...
They aren't very good lyrically, but they make up for it in attitude and energy...

My fave line of theirs: "You're a virgin, I'm a capricorn.... I wanna play on ur big rig, so lets keep on chuggin!" *starts singing the rest of the song* I need a virgo to say that to
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #1687

Quote:
Oh they are coming to Newcastle too... I should go just so I can tease u about it!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #1688
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Oh they are coming to Newcastle too... I should go just so I can tease u about it!
no you shouldnt
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #1689
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pearl Jam

Even Flow is one of the most depressing songs I have ever heard

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:14 AM   #1690

They are really good at doing the whole depressive thing... I can't listen to Pearl Jam nowadays without listening to Nirvana afterwards!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:20 AM   #1691
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Nirvana

Why did Kurt have to die I would have wanted to see them live

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:34 AM   #1692
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome new friends!

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:43 AM   #1693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Nirvana

Why did Kurt have to die I would have wanted to see them live
My mum actually listened to "Come as you are" for the 1st time properly the other day and she was like, "That's actually a really good song" Well der!

All the good legends like that due someone, tend to kill themselves... Michael Hutchinson (can't be bothered checking the speeling of his last name! ) from INXS

Newcastle has some awesome rock bands from here 'Screaming Jets' for example & of course the legendary 'Silverchair'... Daniel use to live 3 streets away from me back when I was little, & so was he...
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #1694
country flag Edward.

Ah yes Silverchair!

My friends like them, but I haven't heard any of their music

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:22 AM   #1695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Ah yes Silverchair!

My friends like them, but I haven't heard any of their music
Listen to the songs 'Freak', 'Tomorrow', 'Ana's song' (one of the best songs ever, about Daniel's struggle with anorexia)... Basically anything from their Frogstomp, or Neon Ballroom albums... Their new stuff is little different and doesn't have the same umph!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!