Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2006, 10:27 AM   #1501
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Dave and welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone else born in 1987 here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #1502
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
Hi Dave and welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone else born in 1987 here
1987's alright I guess. But 1984 is just way cooler than any other year in the history of of mankind and dinosuars combined. It's a fact.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 07:48 PM   #1503
country flag .david.

.david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis
1987's alright I guess. But 1984 is just way cooler than any other year in the history of of mankind and dinosuars combined. It's a fact.

1987 rules (well i was almost a 1986 cause iwas bron 21 minutes after midnight on January 1)

Thx to all the welcomes

need you back soon

Vaidisova, Azarenka, Chakvetadze, Williams Sisters, Peng/Li/Yan
.david. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #1504

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
1987 rocks dont bag it out! It was the year of bubble skirts and acid wash jeans...wait a sec i'm confused...i wish 80's fashion stayed in the 80's instead of coming back to haunt us in 06
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 03:32 AM   #1505
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
1987 rocks dont bag it out! It was the year of bubble skirts and acid wash jeans...wait a sec i'm confused...i wish 80's fashion stayed in the 80's instead of coming back to haunt us in 06

Does 1987 have a kick-ass book named after it? What's that??? NO IT DOESN'T???
Well then, how unfortunate for 1987.
May I also point out that 1984 was the year Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire while shooting a Pepsi ad? Because I don't really think you can top that.

Old Oct 19th, 2006, 06:46 AM   #1506
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Hello to David!
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 09:52 AM   #1507
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
1984 is a great year for sports and for just about anything else

-Celtics win the championship, and Bird wins his first official MVP award, although as a Lakers fan, I count this as a low.

-probably the greatest draft class in NBA history: Michael Jordan, Akeem (later Hakeem) Olajuwon, Charles Barkley, John Stockton are just some of the names.

Jordan and Olajuwon would go on to win championships and establish themselves among the 10 greatest players in the sport's history. (Jordan is certainly in the top two, maybe even the greatest.)

-1984 also marks the return of the US on the Olympic scene, and Carl Lewis wins 4 gold (just like Jesse Owens in 1936), and there was Jordan, of course.

-in tennis, John McEnroe established the W-L and winning percentage record that remains the standard today for male players (and for Federer fans, McEnroe also played a full doubles schedule that year). McEnroe beat his rival Connors in the Wimbledon final in what is considered the perfect display of tennis, committing a total of just two unforced errors during the entire match. (Of course, he also gave away the 1984 French Open final, but overall, a great year by any measure.)

Martina Navratilova capped a three year run that began in 1982, where she only lost a total of six matches over that 3-year period. She also won 6 (count 'em, 6!) consecutive Grand Slam events (puts the Serena Slam in perspective, doesn't it?) in 1983-84. In 1984 alone, her W-L was 78-2, establishing a still record 74-match winning streak. Incredibly, her 1983 W-L record was 86-1, and in 1982 it was 90-3.

-Tommy Hearns beats down the invincible Roberto Duran in two rounds. Those who know how tough the Panamanian was were stunned to see him falling face first like "timber!"

-The Terminator (still the best of the 3, although Robert Patrick's T-1000 from T2 is the kickass villain)
-Karate Kid
-The Natural
-Splash, Footloose, Amadeus, Romancing The Stone, Police Academy
-Like A Virgin

-for those who know, Ginger Lynn and Christy Canyon. OK, enough about that

Other reasons too many to mention
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM   #1508

Kick ass book....George Orwell talk about ewww! I'd rather not have abook named after 1987 if its that stupid (not that i've read it but i know what its about )

Things that happened in 1987
> I was born

Ronald Reagan is president of the US

Wall Street crashes sending the Dow Jones Industrial average down 22.6%

President Reagan and Soviet Leader Gorbachev sign an unprecedented missile reduction agreement- Gorby rocks

Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns amid accusations of sexual infidelity and financial impropriety

Wall Street financier Ivan Boesky is sentenced to three years in prison in an insider trading scandal

Gary Hart withdraws from the 1988 presidential campaign under accusations of infidelity

The Food and Drug Administration approves anti-AIDS drug AZT

Prozac makes its debut in the US- great for those hard times

Bow Wow, Joss Stone, and Hilary Duff are born- ok these ppl are blemishes on my birth year (except for Joss Stone)

Minnesota Twins win the World Series

New York Giants win Superbowl XXI- dont care

Edmonton Oilers win the Stanley Cup- my fave ice hockey team

Three Men and a Baby is the top grossing film

"Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles spends the most time at the top of the US charts- best song ever (after eye of the tiger)

Full House, Married with Children, and Star Trek: The Next Generation premiere - All fantastic shows
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:54 PM   #1509
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Terminator 2 was better than the 1st
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #1510
country flag myxomatosis

Okay Sarah, here's where you stand:

Bonus Points: 1.Edmonton wins the Stanley Cup 2.Anything to do with Gorby is cool. 3. Prozac 4. Walk Like an Egyptian.
Total: +4

Negative Points: 1. Three Men and A Baby top grossing film 2. Full House, Star Trek: TNG, Married with Children 3. Wall Street Crashes
Total: -458678453002394J869595L666 points.

Thus, 1984 is still betterv (and lakan agrees, cuz he's super smart and cool )

Also, you really should read the book. It's very short and one of my fave books of all time.

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #1511

yeah i'm reading a clockwork orange what a strange an disturbing book...i should read 1984!

how bouts wes agrees to disagrees (i just felt like adding s to those words- dont mind me)

hello FULL HOUSE ROCKED!!! although i always wanted stephanie to be run over
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 04:45 AM   #1512
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Look Look Look you have all got it wrong becasue clearly 1985 was the best year.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #1513

Oh go away
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #1514
country flag myxomatosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan
Look Look Look you have all got it wrong becasue clearly 1985 was the best year.
Based on scientific evidence, that's highly unlikely. Sorry.

Full House, whilst being my favourite show as a youngin', is perhaps the worst show ever made (well tied at least with Seventh Heaven). It's so ridiculously cheesy, and not in a good way. And all the happy "family values" and lalala we all love eachother *barf*. And you really hated Stephanie the most, Sarah? Because I always thought that Michelle was the insanely annoying one.

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 05:32 AM   #1515
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
seventh heaven is surely the cheesiest show ever made...surely nothing can beat that
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote