Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 02:09 AM   #1486
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm well trip hop is often more like slowed down techno music. Some of it has a kind of hip hop-ish beat though, so I guess that's where the name comes from.
It's usually great music to just chill or space out to.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:14 AM   #1487
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
oh cool is it like house music coz i like house music?
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #1488
country flag Sharapovafan4eva

Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all Sharapovafan4eva is a name known to all
Okay it sounds good!
Sharapovafan4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #1489
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
oh cool is it like house music coz i like house music?
Oh man Sarah, you like house?? *barf*
It's just like the same beat over and over. Boring!
So no, trip hop isn't really like house.

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #1490

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
yeah like rainbow stylin' but i have to be reallly out of it to enjoy it
i love all music
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #1491
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
I listen to Christina Aguilera, pop/rock music and game music.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #1492

i love hurt that is an awesome song!
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 09:59 AM   #1493
country flag .david.

.david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future
I've been here for some time so it's time to introduce myself:

(real) Name: David Spolsino
Date of Birth: January 1st 1987 so im 19 at the moment

This is how i look like

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oto0002xb7.jpg

well i love Maria and think its great to talk about her with so many fans from all over the world

(i cant wait to have enough V-Cash and finally get a Maria Ava)

thx and hello

need you back soon

Vaidisova, Azarenka, Chakvetadze, Williams Sisters, Peng/Li/Yan
.david. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 01:18 PM   #1494
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi David

if we're allowed to donate vcash again yet I could fix you up for the avatar
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #1495
country flag mashafan25

mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all
Welcome David!! have a great time here!! And I have an idea,how can you earning v-cash. If you upload pictures on wtnphotos.com, you get 5$ per 1 pic.

0021. . Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Mashamaniac of the Maria Mafia

Last edited by mashafan25 : Oct 17th, 2006 at 02:46 PM.
mashafan25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #1496
country flag myxomatosis

Hey David! Welcome to the best forum on WTAworld!

Old Oct 17th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #1497
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis
Hey David! Welcome to the best forum on WTAworld!
I second that! Have a great time David!
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #1498
country flag .david.

.david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future
aww thx, you guys are so nice

(il try that with the picture Posting thx)

need you back soon

Vaidisova, Azarenka, Chakvetadze, Williams Sisters, Peng/Li/Yan
.david. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #1499
country flag iine:
Are you lost or incomplete?

iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute iine: has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forum, David ! Enjoy.

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

"I almost had a heart attack on one roller coaster. It was awesome."
-- Anastasia Myskina

0076..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Safecracker of the Maria Mafia.
iine: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #1500
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome David!

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote