Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2004, 08:11 AM   #1
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

I got this idea off the Daniela Hantuchova forum. I just thought that if you wanted, you could post stuff about yourself, so people can know what you're all about! You can post as little or as much as you want about yourself! Please post within the realms of decency though . I know this could have gone in the off-topic thread, but I thought this deserved to be a stand-alone thread.

I'll kick it off!

Forum name: Lemonskin

D.O.B: 17/09/85

Lives: Sutherland Shire/Sydney/NSW/Australia.

Job: I'm currently in a traineeship with a major textile company.

Fave Music: I like quite a diverse range of music... pretty much anything but R&B. I Especially like Rock. (I saw Nickelack and Three Days Grace in concert a few months ago and they were AWESOME!!!)

Other Likes: V8 Supercars (Holden), Formula One (McLaren, Mark Webber), Tennis, Rugby League (GO THE MIGHTY SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!!!).

Other: I'm a bit of a nutter at times . I've been told I'm very funny on many occasions, too .

I'm sure I've missed a heap of stuff! But if you guys want to know anything, feel free to ask!
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

Last edited by Levo. : Jan 2nd, 2005 at 11:47 PM.
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM   #2
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonskin
I got this idea off the Daniela Hantuchova forum. I just thought that if you wanted, you could post stuff about yourself, so people can know what you're all about! You can post as little or as much as you want about yourself! Please post within the realms of decency though . I know this could have gone in the off-topic thread, but I thought this deserved to be a stand-alone thread.
the cocktail party is just full of good ideas

Quote:
I'll kick it off!

Forum name: Lemonskin

D.O.B: 17/09/85

Lives: Sutherland Shire/Sydney/NSW/Australia.

Job: I'm currently in a traineeship with a major textile company.

Fave Music: I like quite a diverse range of music... pretty much anything but R&B. I Especially like Rock. (I saw Nickelack and Three Days Grace in concert a few months ago and they were AWESOME!!!)

Other Likes: V8 Supercars (Holden), Formula One (McLaren, Mark Webber), Tennis, Rugby League (GO THE MIGHTY SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!!!).
i'll copy you:

Forum name: oh just read!

D.O.B. : september 12th 1983

Lives: just outside Rotterdam (Holland)

Job: I work at an accountants firm (i'm the youngest )

Fave music: Rock, Pop-rock, some pop and r&b songs
- Moloko, Muse, The Cardigans, Franz Ferdinand, Maroon5, Hoobastank, Red Hot Chili Peppers -

Other likes:
FOOTBAL!! (FEYENOORD and Man United)
Tennis (Daniela H, Kim C, Michaella K(jr) and a bunch of young russians)
hanging with friends
going to the movies
spending time with my sisters kis (i got 2 nephews and 1 niece)
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 08:38 AM   #3
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
wow, that was brave! I'm too old for this stuff, I guess. If I mentioned I love the Beatles, would you be able to resist rolling on the floor laughing your asses off? Oh, there's even an acronym for that? My goodness me, how the world has changed! what is that again? ROTFLMAO?

Geez, I'm really too old for this stuff.
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 08:56 AM   #4
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakan kildap
wow, that was brave! I'm too old for this stuff, I guess. If I mentioned I love the Beatles, would you be able to resist rolling on the floor laughing your asses off? Oh, there's even an acronym for that? My goodness me, how the world has changed! what is that again? ROTFLMAO?

Geez, I'm really too old for this stuff.
hey, the beatles are legends,
people who'd laugh at that just aren't brought up right

rotflmao

i am scared of you now though, an old guy digging a 17 year old
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM   #5

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
forum name: Lakan Kildap (Pampango)

translations of forum name: Lakan Kidlat (Tagalog), Chief/Lord Lightning (English)

I got the name from the Pampango legend of the water hyacinth ("Quiapo"), written on an old notebook by my father. they used to recite poetry in his days.
interestingly, Lakan Kildap was the bad guy, the rival of the hero Quiapo for the love of the heroine. I'm not sure if the heroine's name was Maria, I'll have to look it up
Quiapo is also the name of the one of the busiest sections of Manila.

I know three languages, although the first two are local. English is the third one.

Born in Pampanga, a province north of Manila, on June 10, 1970. Age: 34 years, old enough to remember Wynona Ryder back in the day before she discovered the thrills of shoplifting.

first used the Internet in 1999, when Graf beat Hingis for her last ever major title.

Likes movies, has more than 900 DVD titles. I'm not crowing or anything, my buddy has more than 2,000 and his home theater costs 4 times mine. Of all those movies, the ones I've viewed most times are "Braveheart" (7 times in the cinema, 3 times on DVD), "The Cutting Edge (Moira Kelly!)" (5 times in cinema and twice on DVD), "Saving Private Ryan" (4 times in cinema, lost count on DVD), "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (about a dozen times on various formats at home).

As for Maria's alleged favorite movie, "Pearl Harbor", well, without modern special effects, it's shit. "Tora! Tora! Tora!" is lots better, although Pearl offers a good excuse to enjoy Kate Beckinsale's unforgettable beauty. I know, I watched "Underworld", too.

Music: will listen to nearly everything, except jazz, although listens to Ella Fitz and Nina Simone. Favorite band are the Beatles. most of the time, 60's and 70's music. Favorite tenors are Jussi Bjoerling (Swedish, died 1960) and Luciano Pavarotti. Favorite Christmas carol is "O Holy Night". No matter who sings it.

A fan of basketball, motorsports, badminton and tennis, baseball, billiards/pool (we have some of the best pool players in the world, so there's added motivation), soccer/football, bowling, the ESPN outdoor games, professional boxing, shooting, archery. I hate taekwondo, though. It's been "sportized" too much. In the same manner, I hate modern Olympic boxing too, the Cuban school. It's a personal thing, so I won't argue.

I'm an accountant, working for one of the oil companies here.

Quite a long post for someone who said he's too old for this stuff, eh?

Last edited by lakan kildap : Oct 31st, 2006 at 06:14 AM.
lakan kildap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 09:33 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7
hey, the beatles are legends,
people who'd laugh at that just aren't brought up right

rotflmao

i am scared of you now though, an old guy digging a 17 year old
yeah, but they're like 40 years old this year, and that's just the recorded phase of their career. they broke up in the year I was born!
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 09:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7[size=1
i am scared of you now though, an old guy digging a 17 year old [/size]
what can a guy do? both Martina's are retired (Hingis too early), Steffi's retired, Arantxa's retired. I can't stop following tennis players just because they're half my age.

Don't worry about me, I also dig Marilyn Monroe, and she's dead. The world is safer from me than you think.
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 11:24 AM   #8
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Forum name: MightyMashaFan

DOB: 9/8/1987

Lives: Sydney In the Beautiful land of Australia

Job: Student in Highschool ATM.

Fav Music: Im Really into Hip Hop and R n B and house Music but pretty much top forty stuff.

Other Interests: Im really into Clubbing and going out in Sydney on the week ends (fake ID). Im really into water sports especially swimming. Love Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins. I also Love watching Swimming, Athletics and AFL. Love to play Volley ball.

Other: Im a Leo so i can tend to be a bit bossy at times but i Love to have fun. I can be a bit of a Himbo at times. Im just a happy carefree guy. One day i would either like to open a Tennis acadamy or a Swimming Centre

Last edited by Andy. : Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:59 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 02:11 PM   #9
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Forum Name: eddyday

D.O.B: 28/02/88

Lives: London, England

Job: Don't have one, I am studying A levels in School.

Fave Music: Rock, Hip Hop, Punk, some pop
Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, No Doubt, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem

Other Interests: I'm a football nut and I support Arsenal (which is why me and Mandy fight sometimes. ) I like playing and watching tennis. I'm a Star Wars Freak . I like playing video games, such as Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo. Currently playing Doom 3.

Other: I am often reliably informed that I am a moody bastard. I'm not really sure.
fave films include Star Wars, Goodfellas, Silence of the Lambs, Kill Bill and the Matrix trilogy.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #10
country flag Josh B.

Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute Josh B. has a reputation beyond repute
Forum Name: Josh B
D.O.B: 09.July.1989
Lives: Grimsby (North east Lincolnshire)
Job: None
Music:Outkast, Meat Loaf(Seen him live),Queen, beatles,80s stuff ill listen to jazz if it is on. Jet, Maroon 5
Interests: I love Maria Sharapova, football, tennis playstation films music
Other: I like all of Laurel and Hardys films, play football, cant play tennis but ill play it when i can.
Fave Films:Lord of the rings trilogy, dodgeball, caddyshack,Baseketball, and terminator trilogy,
I watch Formula 1 too, Come on Button.

MANCHESTER UNITED

VICE BOSS OF THE GOOD REP FAIRES AND CO-FOUNDER
Josh B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #11
country flag no1mariafan
Team WTAworld

no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold

D.O.B. : October 31 1986, (Haloween-Very spooky)

Lives: Near Sheffield

Job: Taking A Levels this year .Part-time at a supermarket (How cool am i)

Fave music: Razorlight, Chili Peppers, U2, Libertines

Other likes:
FOOTBAL!! (Sheffield Wednesday FC)
Tennis
Seeing my mates
Cricket

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Daniela Hantuchova
3. Maria Kirilenko

Удачи тебе, Мария Шарапова!

The Don of the Maria Mafia
1904..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
no1mariafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
Forum Name: Andy Mac

D.O.B: 19/11/88

Lives: Toronto,Canada

Job: dont have one....currently looking tho..(parents are rich )

Fave Music: metallica (fav),red hott chilli peppers,muse,ac/dc,zepplin,beatles(GO LAKAN)

Other Interests: well first off i love tennis and i love maria sharapova...also a football fan...also an arsenal fan (thats why i can tlk to eddy without pissing him off) im inot video games n i own an x-box and a ps2. into moveis too i guess and my favourite is black hawk down...i have been playng guitar for 3 years now..i jsut bought a ibanez destroyer metal rulez!i also get along with ed cuz im a star wars fan....gotta love the oringinals..i like airplanes too..and i live for motorcycles...they are mine and my families life

Other:i have been considered a very werid kid..my forehead is industructible...i headed a shot put once...and it didnt really hurt i geuss lol....well yea guys im going on a bit here so latez! most of you know me anyways

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #13
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
into*** (<<at the video games part)

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 01:08 AM   #14
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

DOB: 23/12/1980

Lives: Perth, Western Australia

Job: Electrical Engineer

Music: Lots esp Metallica, Pearl Jam, Fear Factory, Audioslave + more dont mind some Bob Dylan, Traveling Wilburys, Evanescence even

Other interests: Sports - Play and watch Tennis, Cricket and Aussie Rules Footy (West Coast Eagles ), plus dont mind watching a bit of Rugby Union (Wallabies ). Aviation/aircraft. Cold beer on a warm day. Nouf's MVID's like being outside, going to the beach, doing some work around home etc.. weather here is generally great for that sort of stuff

pavlyuchenkova

Last edited by Dan23 : Oct 31st, 2006 at 06:47 AM.
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 04:52 AM   #15
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Hehe Travelling Wilbury's are cool my dad has a CD of theirs.

I especially like the song "Tweeter and the Monkey Man" ^_^
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote