Dokic to fall out of top 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:25 PM   #1
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Dokic to fall out of top 100

she is now at 785, losing 26 for Bali-not playing there, probably not playing at China as i heard, at October she is losing 369 for Zurich and 82 for Linz

If she doesn't win until the end of the year she could finish the year as #110 or less. Is she becoming Daja Bedanova, or she became her long time ago?!

Time is running out

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:29 PM   #2
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
jelena!

its ok. at least she's playing in challengers. that should help her build up her confidence like it did for andre. good luck jellybean!
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:39 PM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by name_change
jelena!

its ok. at least she's playing in challengers. that should help her build up her confidence like it did for andre. good luck jellybean!

she is not in Bordeaux draw

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:41 PM   #4
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
she is now at 785, losing 26 for Bali-not playing there, probably not playing at China as i heard, at October she is losing 369 for Zurich and 82 for Linz

If she doesn't win until the end of the year she could finish the year as #110 or less. Is she becoming Daja Bedanova, or she became her long time ago?!

Time is running out
Well, as long as she falls forward, she should bounce right back up!

(sorry, couldn't resist- it's the first picture that came to mind)
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:48 PM   #5
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
We all knew this was going to happen, why do you think shes ellecting to play challengers I have to say though she would have to try bloody hard to put on a slump the way Daja did
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM   #6
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
She is probably retooling her game and the passion for the sport. Sometimes when you fall down it is best to start back from the bottom to gain confidence. It does seem she is taking her tennis seriously by playing these challengers.

She seems to have a tougher backbone then martina hingis IMHO.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:52 PM   #7
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Which challengers has Jelena entered?
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM   #8
country flag igost

igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold
she'll be back. no worries.

give her some time to sort out her problems. she has enough talent to overcome them.
igost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 08:02 PM   #9
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlandy22
Which challengers has Jelena entered?
I think no one. It was someone who misunderstood an article and started saying that Jelena was going to play in $75K Bordeaux and now everyone says that she's going to play challengers
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 08:09 PM   #10
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
yes... all this challenger talk is a load of crap.
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 08:15 PM   #11
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

She seems to have a tougher backbone then martina hingis IMHO.
totally agree, you can't count Dokic out even if she does drop out of the Top 100. The thing is, she had an awful 2003 as well, and last fall she was also on the verge of a complete rankings collapse, then suddenly reached the final of Tier I Zurich. With all the stuff that has happened to her, you can't really blame Jelena too much for her decline.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 08:30 PM   #12
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
Poor Jelena !! come back !! at the top
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 09:17 PM   #13
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully she can get herself back on track!
she played pretty well to lose 7-5 in the third set against dechy, if she could have gotten through that one (she served for the match) she could have actually done rather well in the us open. she was just too rusty.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 09:32 PM   #14
country flag Steffifan
Banned

Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts Steffifan is infamous around these parts
I hope shes not burned out period hopefully she will make a great comeback & not retire early like Majoli(1997 French Open champ) even though Iva did rebound to top 25 2 years ago
Steffifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 09:36 PM   #15
country flag DaNieLa RoCkZ

DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute
You people dont know how Jelena is going to do. She may win more matches than anyone thinks. And for her dropping out of the top 100... the other people will lose points too so that isnt necessarily true. She did play well at the US Open against Decy who was playing some great tennis so she CAN still play. Good luck Jelena!! I know youll be back soon.

Jelena Dokic : ShOw uS WhAt yOu CaN dO!

AlSo GoOd LuCk To - OlGa PoUtcHkOvA || MaThiLDe JoHaNsSoN || aBiGaIL SpEaRs || KLaRa ZaKoPaLoVa || IVeTA BeNeSoVa
DaNieLa RoCkZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote