Ana Ivanovic won Fano 50k - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 12:49 AM   #1
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic won Fano 50k

She is #178 now. She has three 50k titles: Gifu,Fukuoka, Fano + 10k Mallorka and her record this year is 29-3
She started the year at #607 , and she is 16

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
咖容Less is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 12:52 AM   #2
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #3
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
GO ANA!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 04:55 AM   #4
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Well done ana had some big wins on your way to.
i really think that ana is going to be a great star in wta keep it up

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 04:59 AM   #5
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
i saw Ivanovic playing at USO qualies, she lost 7-5 in the 3rd set but she hits the ball great - she reminds me of Dokic back when Dokic was good...
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 06:16 AM   #6
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
ivanovic will be serbia's number 1 soon

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 09:18 AM   #7
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Bravo Ana.

From 607 to 178... that's brilliant.

Looks like she made the right decision to stop playing juniors tournaments after Wimbledon.

Hope she continues to climb the rankings.
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 11:00 AM   #8
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
the final results was 6:2 6:4 for Ana

on her wat to the title
she beat: Alice Canepa, Dominika Nociarova, Ivana Abramovic, Paola Garcia and Delia Sescioreanu

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #9
country flag 咖容Less

This year she beat Cho, Gajdosova two times, Mouthassine, and her famos victory over Obata 6:0 6:0

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 12:44 PM   #10
country flag 咖容Less

Ana got a feed-up for Tashkent with this win. Go girl

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 01:27 PM   #11
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
Yes. Obata is the Japanese version of Dechy..... a passivist. Except Dechy is a better player.

This girl seems like a future star already. But WARNING........ dont get too confident in her.... ever heard of a girl called Su-Wei Hseih? .... she also ripped everyone apart for a while.... now look where she is! losing to the asian 'Club level' players!
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 01:44 PM   #12
country flag 咖容Less

But Ana played junior Wimbledon this year, she is coached by Eric Van Harpen who is a great coach (Conchita when she was top, Anna K when she was top....)

Ana is great she is 1.87m tall, she has height and hard strokes like Lindsay, only problem is her mentality which is like Zvonareva. Strange but in her case tears make her win. She fought back from 1-5 down in both her finals at 50k, and she was like 0-5 or 0-4 in tie breaks and won both. in Junior Wimbledon vs. Azarenka she saved 5 MP and won at the end. Zvonareva just crashes, but Ana just plays it stronger when tears appear. She moved up for 430 places this year, and she got a feed-up for Tashkent with this win, so it will be better then loss to Frazier and Barna earlier this year, she will probably win few matches there, and improve her rankings more. By the end of year she could be top 120-30, and she will probably get WC for qualies for Zurich, or Linz MD cause her sponsors are from Switzerland, and she played qualies at Linz last year falling down in q2

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 01:50 PM   #13
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Pity the Serbian media is going with "Jankovic new Serbian no.1" with hardly any mention of Ana's win.

No disrespect to JJ, of course but it also deserves a mention.

Last edited by blablabla : Sep 13th, 2004 at 01:55 PM.
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 01:51 PM   #14
Sash1

Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all Sash1 is a name known to all
Yeah one never knows what can happen...just look at Dokic. At Ana's age she's already been Wimbledon semi finalist (& 1/4 finalist the previous year), beaten world no 1 and number of top ten players...

Fortunes can change easily... but i believe this girl has potential to at least be top tenner sometime in her career. Her serve is almost as good as some of top 10's and groundies are very good, but she is not very mentaly strong...kind of second coming of Vera Z. no stranger to crying during matches (but apparently she is working on that!). We'll see how she develops!!
Good luck, anyways!
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #15
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
WOW, It's like she is going to take every titles!

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote