Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #1246
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

guys what does this mean??!! I see something with Pescke and end and career
Or does it mean that she just ended her FedCup-career?
Quote:
Takhle to vypadalo při banketu v jedné z restaurací v centru Moskvy. Místní populární zpěvák nám zanotoval - Já těbja ljubju - a Květa Peschke oznámila konec své fedcupové kariéry. Zatančila si s kapitánem a manželem, i nějaká ta slzička ukápla.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #1247
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Ending Fed cup career

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #1248
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

we need highlights of the doubles
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #1249
country flag davidmario

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:55 AM   #1250
country flag davidmario

some old highlights
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #1251
country flag davidmario

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...NIST/111209817

Kveta's love story
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #1252
country flag bdave351

bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of

Her doubles win in Sydney today

bdave351 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 08:15 AM   #1253
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #1254
country flag davidmario

thank you for the pictures!! Mike really messed it up at most of the match points.

look what I just found!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aBvBhad5fZA/
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1255
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Hey there,

here are some pics I took during the AO. Enjoy!

Match against Kerber/McHale: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...57629050229825
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1256
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

No Kata in Indian Wells. Kveta playing with Bratchikova.
esdee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #1257
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM   #1258
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1259
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

who is she playing doubles with at Olympics?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:17 AM   #1260
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Sandra Peixoto (Sandra.P)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4936777...625439/?page=2