Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #1231
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #1232
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

finally , the cherry on the cake
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #1233
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Wimbledon.Doubles.Final.Peschke-Srebotnik.vs.Lisicki-Stosur.ENG.576p.x264.BBCi-dukie.mkv
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 12:53 AM   #1234
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Kveta makes Also in the News... on the CW
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:54 AM   #1235
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Kveta in action in Beijing R1 dblz:

... and bagging the title in the end ...

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Oct 10th, 2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #1236
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #1237
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing the pics, guys)
unfortunately I heard that Kveta is retiring by the end of 2012 because she is planning on becoming a mother as long as her body still allows her to do so
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #1238
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #1239
country flag Yellow Moon

Kveta and Kat into YEC finals
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:38 PM   #1240
country flag paulmara

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 10:20 AM   #1241
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 2nd, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM   #1242
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 5th, 2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #1243
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Break up in the 2nd now... this looks like a good pairing actually. Power of Hradecka + finess of Kveta... Hope they win it in 2... Also wonder if not Cetkovska should get a look as the No. 2 next year, because Safarova's game is a bit of a mess at the moment. Would love to see Petra + Petra mowing them down
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #1244
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

1 more game now... With Kveta at the net and Lucka serving... muhaha. Should be a formality.

JEDEME!!!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #1245
country flag paulmara