Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #1216
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

thanks
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM   #1217
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Both of Kveta's matches today on espn360.com

enjoy
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #1218
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Doha.YEC.2010.WD.SF.Pesсhke+Srebotnik.vs.Raymond+S tubbs

Part.
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #1219
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

AO.2011.WD.SF.Azarenka+Kirilenko.vs.Peschke+Srebot nik ( Part1 Part2 )
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #1220
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Kveta for her 18th WTA doubles title this week at Doha!
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #1221
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

well deserved win ! nice job
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:33 AM   #1222
country flag davidmario

any videos from dubai or doha?
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #1223
country flag davidmario

why didnt kveta play stuttgart?
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #1224
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

After 3 tight matches, Kveta and Kata are into the finals in Madrid! I'm sure they know what to do next !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #1225
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
After 3 tight matches, Kveta and Kata are into the finals in Madrid! I'm sure they know what to do next !
Centre Court is a little slower than the courts they have played on so far... Let's see whose favor that will be. I think they took a little time off before in order to practice... well it paid off
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #1226
country flag davidmario

just found this peace of gold
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #1227
country flag davidmario

Kveta still knows how to play singles...
http://damen-tennisbundesliga.de/ind...797&Itemid=143
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #1228
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Wimbledon.Doubles.R3.Peschke-Srebotnik.vs.Black-Peer.ENG.576p.x264.BBCi-dukie.mkv
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM   #1229
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Wimbledon.Doubles.QF.Peschke-Srebotnik.vs.Peng-Zheng.ENG.576p.x264.BBCi-dukie.mkv
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:41 PM   #1230
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Congrats on a wonderful victory... from 3-1 down in the 1st they got in super domination mode and owned everything at the net. The service return to set up the first match point was emphatic and inspirational as was the play throughout the match. A perfect early birthday present... Květa and Katarina both deserve this soooo much!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote