Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2008, 09:08 PM   #1051
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

also the win against sanchez/vives 6-3 6-4 was really good.
but 6-2 6-2 against kirilenko/pennetta is even better. Two weeks ago she lost with stubbs 4 and 0 against this team.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #1052
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

semis 6-1 6-0 8-) and final 4-6 7-5 10-7
they should keep on playing together

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #1053
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
semis 6-1 6-0 8-) and final 4-6 7-5 10-7
they should keep on playing together

Good tournament
thanks for the pics, davidmario
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #1054
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quarter of draw of Kveta and Rennae
LLAGOSTERA VIVES ESP / MARTINEZ SANCHEZ ESP [14]
BRODSKY USA / CECIL USA (W)
POUTCHEK BLR / RODIONOVA AUS
ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA CZE / ZAKOPALOVA CZE
CAMERIN ITA / DULKO ARG
HAMPTON USA / VANDEWEGHE USA (W)
ERAKOVIC NZL / KOSTANIC TOSIC CRO
PESCHKE CZE / STUBBS AUS [2]
Go girls!
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #1055
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

wtf, Kveta & Rennae out of USO in R1 ?
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #1056
country flag davidmario

she and Lisa were unbeatable last week. They should have played on together but I don't see Lisa leaving Sam.
Qualifying for the YEC will be difficult now.

Gl in Mixed, Kveta she plays with Vizner. She always does well in Mixed
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #1057
country flag davidmario

btw, watch her pics at g e t ty... she looks gorgeous in her new prince outfit
Old Sep 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM   #1058
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
btw, watch her pics at g e t ty... she looks gorgeous in her new prince outfit
Yes !! i'm at New york for the us open, and kveta she was in good form !!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2008, 08:15 PM   #1059
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
Yes !! i'm at New york for the us open, and kveta she was in good form !!
her results didn't show
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 03:47 AM   #1060
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
her results didn't show
you are right !! but i saw kveta play and for me she was in form. The double mixed, Vizner wasn't in a good day !!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM   #1061
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
you are right !! but i saw kveta play and for me she was in form. The double mixed, Vizner wasn't in a good day !!
I saw them lose to Kirilenko/Andreev in Wimbledon and Kveta was playing soo well but Vizner just really lost this match for them, he was double-faulting and putting volleys into the ground.
He's 38
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM   #1062
country flag davidmario

Kveta will play Stuttgart with Rennae, I don't know what she will do in between
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #1063
country flag _AlbA_

witha Rennae?why not with Lisa?
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM   #1064
country flag davidmario

Lisa and Sam are too close and I think Kveta and Rennae get along quite well together as well
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM   #1065
country flag davidmario

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/n...contentid=2555