Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #1036
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

I read she made the CZE Olympic team but turned it down
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 09:57 PM   #1037
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
thanks I know them already:P
I'm still wondering why she decided to skip the olympics. she and benesova or vaidisova played great in fedcup...
I'm not sure if it was because of Tibet, I don't know Kveta.
Ah, nothing happens.. Thanks for the info, davidmario
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 11:07 PM   #1038
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
I read she made the CZE Olympic team but turned it down
yeah the question is, why she did that... After her fedcup win against slovakia she said she wants to play olympics with nicole. Could be that she's one of those who boycott olympics because of the tibet happenings.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #1039
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Me, I thought that Kveta had plays at Cincinnati in double with Katarina Srebotnik like this year at Paris !! But no !! Maybe she takes rest before Us Open !!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huberís official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #1040
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
Me, I thought that Kveta had plays at Cincinnati in double with Katarina Srebotnik like this year at Paris !! But no !! Maybe she takes rest before Us Open !!
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #1041
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Like Stubbs is Out of olympics games, it's possible that Kveta and Stubbs play at New Haven !!! Nothing is sure, answer with the double draw !!

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 12:49 PM   #1042
country flag _AlbA_

Quote:
Like Stubbs is Out of olympics games, it's possible that Kveta and Stubbs play at New Haven !!! Nothing is sure, answer with the double draw !!
yes?
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM   #1043
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by _@LbA_ View Post
yes?
Yes, it's sure !! Kveta will plays at New Haven with Stubbs the next week !!

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #1044
country flag _AlbA_

Quote:
Yes, it's sure !! Kveta will plays at New Haven with Stubbs the next week !!
no, Kveta plays at New Haven with Raymond
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #1045
country flag _AlbA_

her first opponent are Llagostera and Martinez-SanchezGo, Kveta!
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #1046
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by _@LbA_ View Post
no, Kveta plays at New Haven with Raymond

Yes you are right !! Great !! it's strange just before US Open.

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #1047
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Kveta with fat old Lisa?
I'm so excited! Could be that Stubbs needed a rest just after Olympics.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #1048
country flag _AlbA_

Quote:
Kveta with fat old Lisa?
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #1049
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Kveta with fat old Lisa?
I'm so excited! Could be that Stubbs needed a rest just after Olympics.

Stubbs and sammy have lost in the second round so, stubbs isn't tired by the olympics games !! kveta wants to take rest of stubbs !! (i understand her !!)

For me, isn't a good team !! the both girls prefer play on the baseline and raymond isn't a speed player at the net ...

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM   #1050
country flag _AlbA_

Kveta and Lisa won very easily 62 62
The title is more near