Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #766
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

Kveta gets broken - 3-5
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #767
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia serving
15-0
30-0
40-0
40-15
40-30
deuce
ADV Kveta
Game Peschke

NOW HOLD!!!
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #768
Team WTAworld

Kveta serving

15-0
15-15
15-30
30-30
40-30
Game

5-5

Keep going Kveta
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #769
Team WTAworld

Nadia breaks to love - Kveta DF on set point!

The third set will be tough now
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #770
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Fight Kvetoslava
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #771
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

break with a winner on BP.
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #772
Team WTAworld

Kveta gets her first ace - 40-15
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:57 AM   #773
Team WTAworld

2-0
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #774
Team WTAworld

3-0
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:04 PM   #775
Team WTAworld

4-0
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #776
Team WTAworld

5-0

40-0 3 Mp
40-15
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #777
Team WTAworld

GMS Peschke

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!! Knew she could do it!!!
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #778
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Kvetkaaaa

I'm so happy, happy, happy, happyyyyy Kvetkica wooon

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:25 PM   #779
country flag davidmario

Someone who watched the match said that Nadia took some injury timeouts but all in all it seemed to be ok.

I just watched an interview on the Tennis Channel. Rennae was commentating this match and she was interviewing Kveta
Stubbs said that Kveta played excellent tennis with this huge upset and whether she is tired of playing doubles now but Kveta responded "Not at all! I'm so confident now that I'll motivate you all the time!"
Then Stubbs said that it seemed to be difficult for Kveta to deal with the injury timeouts and the problems Nadia had and Kveta responded that she made some mistakes in the second set and that she knew she has to play consistent and she thinks that she did a good job.
Then Rennae asked her if she knew who her second round opponent was and Kveta said in a funny voice "YEEEEESSS..." because it is Yakimova who is friends with Kveta and Yakimovas coach said before the match "Maybe we'll see in the 2nd round!" and that's why Kveta knew it.

Kveta was wearing a nice and simple black outfit and she was looking great and the two seemed to be having fun during the interview. Stubbs seemed to be proud of Kveta when she said: "I'm here with MY doubles-partner!"
And TTC switched to the match at 4-0 and kveta seemed to be moving REALLY well. They said she was playing excellent tennis with great dropshots.
AND BOY, Kveta was hitting that ball extremely hard especially this return at 4-0 40-30*
Kveta
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #780
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
Someone who watched the match said that Nadia took some injury timeouts but all in all it seemed to be ok.

I just watched an interview on the Tennis Channel. Rennae was commentating this match and she was interviewing Kveta
Stubbs said that Kveta played excellent tennis with this huge upset and whether she is tired of playing doubles now but Kveta responded "Not at all! I'm so confident now that I'll motivate you all the time!"
Then Stubbs said that it seemed to be difficult for Kveta to deal with the injury timeouts and the problems Nadia had and Kveta responded that she made some mistakes in the second set and that she knew she has to play consistent and she thinks that she did a good job.
Then Rennae asked her if she knew who her second round opponent was and Kveta said in a funny voice "YEEEEESSS..." because it is Yakimova who is friends with Kveta and Yakimovas coach said before the match "Maybe we'll see in the 2nd round!" and that's why Kveta knew it.

Kveta was wearing a nice and simple black outfit and she was looking great and the two seemed to be having fun during the interview. Stubbs seemed to be proud of Kveta when she said: "I'm here with MY doubles-partner!"
And TTC switched to the match at 4-0 and kveta seemed to be moving REALLY well. They said she was playing excellent tennis with great dropshots.
AND BOY, Kveta was hitting that ball extremely hard especially this return at 4-0 40-30*
Kveta

great stuff - do you have a link????