Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #601
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

That for sure, she has NOTHING to defend, it was an excellent year for dobles but in singles

I hope that the next year she back where she belongs ¡

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #602
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
I think this is not sooo bad for Kveta because she needs the confidence and I think she will win more matches in qualifying.
If she can bring some wins together her ranking will rise because she has almost NOTHING to defend in the upcoming year.
the problem is Kveta is so up and down and Rebound Ace isnt her surface. I expect her to qualify but it could be tough with her flat groundstrokes. Hopefully she can find a bit of consistancy
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #603
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan View Post
the problem is Kveta is so up and down and Rebound Ace isnt her surface. I expect her to qualify but it could be tough with her flat groundstrokes. Hopefully she can find a bit of consistancy
or she is taking the YEC as her final career highlight and will retire after it.

Hey, Kveta, if you read this - please don't retireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think she can rest enough in her after tennis life so I hope she continues to play for 1 or 2 years

She was playing great tennis in luxembourg and in stuttgart she was tired from the exhausting week in luxembourg.
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #604
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or she is taking the YEC as her final career highlight and will retire after it.

Hey, Kveta, if you read this - please don't retireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think she can rest enough in her after tennis life so I hope she continues to play for 1 or 2 years

She was playing great tennis in luxembourg and in stuttgart she was tired from the exhausting week in luxembourg.
well I watched the mixed doubles presentation from the US Open and she said she hopes it wont be her last salm final - so she shoudl continue but the quote from Luxemburg wasnt as hopefully - so im not sure
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #605
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan View Post
well I watched the mixed doubles presentation from the US Open and she said she hopes it wont be her last salm final - so she shoudl continue but the quote from Luxemburg wasnt as hopefully - so im not sure
Didn't she say something like "If I'm still playing next year, I definitely will come again..." or so?
I think she means like if she has an injury or so but I think if she stays healthy she'll go on. Hopefully in singles too because in my eyes she is not just a great doubles player. She has big potential in singles too
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 01:39 PM   #606
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Udachi for the YEC Kveta.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 01:48 PM   #607
country flag davidmario

Here's a video of Kveta from Zurich. She is practicing with Dementieva and is chatting with mommy vera. She is described as Jelena Jankovic though

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...&q=kveta&hl=de
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 10:23 AM   #608

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #609

Today

Peschiavone vs Raymond/Stosur

Old Nov 11th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #610

They lost in two sets

Old Nov 11th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #611
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Schiaveschke.

Last edited by :inlove: : Nov 11th, 2006 at 10:23 PM.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 03:03 PM   #612
country flag davidmario

I watched the second set. They weren't playing badly especially when Kveta fought off those matchpoints at the net. But all in all Raymond/Stosur were just too powerful. Kveta was striking that ball extremly hard at times and her serve improved a lot! She was hitting in the 170ies. (Kmh)
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 05:53 PM   #613
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Here's a video of Kveta from Zurich. She is practicing with Dementieva and is chatting with mommy vera. She is described as Jelena Jankovic though

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...&q=kveta&hl=de

So man6y bad smashes from Kveta
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 11:47 AM   #614

Quote:
I watched the second set. They weren't playing badly especially when Kveta fought off those matchpoints at the net. But all in all Raymond/Stosur were just too powerful. Kveta was striking that ball extremly hard at times and her serve improved a lot! She was hitting in the 170ies. (Kmh)
Kveta

Thanks for the info

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:50 PM   #615
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Why isn't Kveta's forum up!!!!

She should be sholder to sholder with Benesova, Koukalova...
I mean she is even better ranked them few of them "up"...

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote