Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2006, 01:03 AM   #436
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Dameschke def. Crayberg 6-3 7-6(13)

Martin Damm and Kveta Peschke were down a break and later 2-6 in the tiebreak and managed to fight off 8SPs
Hope to see them on a showcourt Tuesday
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 10:36 AM   #437
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4goLYb7WXI

Old Jul 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM   #438
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Kveta and Fran got thru the 3rd round at Wimbledon ! Well done
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 11:24 PM   #439
country flag davidmario

Yeah I watched the match and it was quite entertaining
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #440
country flag davidmario

Unhappy Kveta/Francesca lose to Black/Stubbs 6-1 6-7(5) 2-6

This was a great match
Those rain delays costed the match for Kveta/Francesca They were so close. Two times 2 points away from winning. And one shot at 6-1 6-5* 30-30 was a clear winner by Kveta but the linesman waited for 3 seconds and called it out then The following point was a return winner by Francesca - That would have been the victory

Anyway, Francesca and Kveta are now members of the Wimbledon Last Eight Club
Kveta remains in Mixed 3rd round partnering Martin Damm. Goo
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 04:18 PM   #441
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
noooo
thats a tough loss

Kveta
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 12:05 AM   #442
country flag davidmario

Court 13 1.00 pm Start

1 Gentlemen's Doubles - Qtr. Finals
Fabrice Santoro (FRA)[6]/
Nenad Zimonjic (SCG)[6]
vs Jonas Bjorkman (SWE)[2]/
Max Mirnyi (BLR)[2]

2 Ladies' 35 & Over Doubles
Rosalyn Nideffer (USA)/
Jana Novotna (CZE)
vs Gretchen Magers (USA)/
Liz Smylie (AUS)

3 Mixed Doubles - 3rd Rnd.
Martin Damm (CZE)[10]/
Kveta Peschke (CZE)[10]
vs Nenad Zimonjic (SCG)[7]/
Katarina Srebotnik (SLO)[7]

That's a tough 3rd round. At the French Open 1st round Kveta and Martin lost to them 4-6 6-7.
I hope the grass favours Martins good serve and Kveta's flat groundstrokes. Plus, Nenad has a Doubz before. Maybe he'll be tired in this match. Go Kveta
I will watch this match live
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #443
country flag davidmario

Kveta and Martin lost in a tight match against the French Open Champions 6-7(10) 7-6(3) 4-6 ... after wasting 5 setpoints in the 1st set. Could've been a different story when they had won the first set. Nenad's serve was just too strong and Damm often put easy returns on Srebotnik's serve into the net

On to FedCup. I hope Kveta plays with Iveta doubles.
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #444
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone. My name is Tom, and I am a big Kveta fan.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #445
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin
Hi everyone. My name is Tom, and I am a big Kveta fan.
Hi
Good to see you here
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 01:42 AM   #446
country flag davidmario

Lightbulb Kveta's Summer Schedule

1. FedCup in Cagnes Sur Mer (Clay)(Jul15-16)
2. Stanford (Jul24)
3. San Diego (Jul31)
4. Los Angeles (Aug07)
5. Montreal (Aug14)
6. New Haven (Aug21)
7. US Open (Aug28)

Wow Kveta Busy schedule. I hope you have some free time now before FedCup begins
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #447
country flag davidmario

Kveta is scheduled to play doubles on Sunday with Iveta Benesova
I'm happy to see these great players joining together again.

pics to follow...
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #448
country flag davidmario

Arrow Kveta/Iveta lose in a tight match 4-6 6-7(2)

France dominant in doubles

After a tight start which saw the first three games go against serve, Bremond was the first to hold for 3-1. Benesova looked the least comfortable, and Bremond, a recent Wimbledon quarterfinalist, showed authority. Serving for the set at 5-4, Golovin saved two points for 5-all, before a service winner sealed the set.

But the Czech duo reacted fast in the second set. Suddenly more relaxed, they broke Bremond’s serve to lead 4-2. Serving to confirm the break however, Peschke failed under the aggressive returns of a regenerated French team. Nothing was to stop Goven’s team any more. In the tiebreak, they proved the most aggressive while Benesova committed unforced errors on key moments, including a last backhand into the net to give the French the win 62 76(2).

“I have to admit Golovin surprised me today. She was able to play a great singles match, and was the leader in the doubles to bring victory to France,” said Czech captain Tomas Petera. (from fedcup.com)

Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM   #449
country flag davidmario

Smile Kveta in Stanford

In the first round she will face Ai Sugiyama. Their last meeting was in Linz05 which Kveta won in three tight sets 4-6 7-5 6-4.

Go Kveta
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #450
country flag davidmario

Kveta lost 3-6 4-6. I wish she'd play the lower events like Budapest and the one in Italy. She'd get her ranking up and could improve her year record in singles. I mean, hey, a Tathiana Garbin reaching the final

Please read this, Kveta!