Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #421
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
As posted above, Kveta won all her nine matches in dutch team competition. Five quality wins in singles and 4 in doubles. Her last match against Fedak was a big fight and they say that Kveta ran till exhaustion She's a great fighter.

Let's hope Kveta's confidence was build up again and that she has at least a bit time to prepare on grass before she'll play Santangelo on Tuesday.
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 08:52 PM   #422
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a nice winners photo http://www.tcgroenekan.nl/
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #423
country flag davidmario

Thumbs up Kveta Peschke defeats Santangelo 6-4 4-6 7-5 in Eastbourne to reach Last 16

Great win for Kveta
Mara was up 1-4* with two breaks in the third set but Kveta fought hard and won 4 games in a row to make it 5-4*. Both held serve in tight games and at 6-5* it seemed like Kveta doesn't want to go into a tiebreaker as she broke Mara to 0

In doubles, they had to retire because Francesca had an injury.
Kveta will face Justine Henin-Hardenne tomorrow in the third match on Centre Court. Their last match was a tight one which Justine won 4-6 6-4 6-2 against an injured Kveta.

(I'm still waiting for match reports and pictures of Kveta-Mara)
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:04 PM   #424
country flag davidmario

Thanks to Inside-Tennis.net we have some nice and hot fotos of Kveta

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:09 PM   #425
country flag davidmario

Kveta lost to a strong playing Henin-Hardenne 2-6 1-6 She had a lot of break points but hold serve just once in the whole match.
But I'm happy that she played so well against Mara
Here are pics from Inside-Tennis.net

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 01:54 PM   #426
country flag davidmario

Arrow Kveta in Wimbledon

Kveta Peschke vs. Kristina Brandi

Brandi won the Subirton Trophy recently and Grass is her favourite surface. But I think Kveta has a good chance to beat her because she has always done well against veterans like herself. (Beating Frazier, Sugiyama and Martinez last year). Plus, she beat Santangelo in Eastbourne this week, whose game is similar but better to Brandi's. I don't think they will play on one of the 9 showcourts

Yulia Beygelzimer UKR
Eva Birnerova CZE
v.
Kveta Peschke CZE (9)
Francesca Schiavone ITA (9)

Kveta and Franny are the favourites in this encounter

Let's wish good luck for Kveta
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #427
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
congrats about your 1st round win! u have the honor of the first winner of wimbi2006

GL next round
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:17 PM   #428
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
63 60 is an excellent scoreline
thats the Kveta we want to see !!!

well done
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #429
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Sweet !! Keep it up
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #430
country flag davidmario

Can anyone find pictures?
Kuznetsova next. Beat her, Kveta
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM   #431
country flag davidmario

Wednesday - Court 13 - 5th match( )
Ladies' Singles - 2nd Rnd.
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)[5] vs Kveta Peschke (CZE)

Goooooooo Kveta! We are with you

She beat Dementieva on a fast surface so why not beating Kuzzi this time ?!
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 09:31 PM   #432
country flag davidmario

Arrow Wimbledon Singles 2nd Round: Kuznetsova def. Peschke 4-6 6-1 6-4

Today on Centre Court Kveta lost after a great performance to strong serving Svetlana Kuznetsova. Kveta won a lot of points on her first serve and hit about 20winners. In the third set she had a BP for a *4-2 lead but couldn't convert due to a forced error.
I am proud of Kveta because she showed today that she can still compete with the top and I saw no signs of a slump. She also had only 1 DF
Kveta plays Doubles with Franny and Mixed with Martin Damm
Go Kveta

BTW, you can download the match when you are a Wimbledon LIVE user. I can recommend it. It's hard-hitting at its best
Old Jun 29th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #433
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
so close, Kveta
but finally a good match against a top player again
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 01:05 AM   #434
country flag davidmario

Freta beat Birnerova/Beygelzimer 6-1 7-5 after trailing 0-3 in the second set
They will play Voskoboeva/Dushevina next.
Go Freta!
Old Jul 2nd, 2006, 01:00 AM   #435
country flag davidmario

Thumbs up Freta def Dusheboeva 3-6 7-6(3) 6-1

... after trailing 3-6 *5-6 15-40. They fought off 3 MPs and showed their experience and their class.