Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:09 PM   #391
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
I have the feeling its getting worse
losing to Jackson on clay is just

but I try to stay positive
go Kveta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #392
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
I have the feeling its getting worse
losing to Jackson on clay is just

but I try to stay positive
go Kveta
She has a game, that can be very crucial when its not at least 80%. Because she hits pretty flat, she needs to have a good day.
But I'm convinced that she'll win a match soon.
Old Apr 24th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #393
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
Kveta lost again in singles 4-6 3-6. I'm convinced that the end of her slump is coming on the red clay in Europe Kveta
In doubles she teams up with Liezel Huber. I think this is an interesting combination
Here's a pic of Kveta and her husband Thorsten right after the match...
correct.and if my mind dont beats me,her best time last year was in autumn,so...we will see.but hey,kvetas a great girl,shell be back,no doubt!!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #394
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
correct.and if my mind dont beats me,her best time last year was in autumn,so...we will see.but hey,kvetas a great girl,shell be back,no doubt!!
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #395
country flag davidmario

Thumbs up Winner-Hitting-Machine oiled - Kveta ends losing streak

Yesterday, Kveta beat Elena Vesnina 6-4 6-3 in Berlin playing some superb tennis. Her returns were on fire in this match, as Vesnina only made one point on her second serve during the second set.

Tomorrow, she will play against Dinara Safina, who beat Sanchez-Lorenzo 6-1 6-4 after trailing 1-4 in the second.

Go Kveta!
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #396
country flag davidmario

Kveta lost against Dinara Safina 3-6 1-6 in 75 minutes. She had a lot of break chances and many games went over deuce but in the end she only could convert one breakchance out of 7.
Anyway, Safina is a strong player and this was a good tournament, because she finally ended her losing streak with a good win over a quality up and coming Elena Vesnina
On to Rome

Old May 14th, 2006, 12:23 AM   #397
country flag davidmario

In German Tennis League, Kveta played for Berlin and lost 6-2 5-7 3-6 against Bychkova
In Rome, she'll have to win against Lucie Safarova to set up a possible clash with Venus Williams
Go Kveta!
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #398
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Kveta is doing better in doubles in Rome: with Schiavone they made it to the semifinals by defeating Safina/Vinci in two long sets. Well done girls, go for it !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #399
country flag davidmario

Hope they can grab the title
Old May 20th, 2006, 08:41 PM   #400
country flag davidmario

into Final
Old May 21st, 2006, 08:34 PM   #401
country flag davidmario

Today, the lost the final against Hantuchova/Sugiyama 6-3 3-6 1-6

Kveta has a new top
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:40 AM   #402
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
Today, the lost the final against Hantuchova/Sugiyama 6-3 3-6 1-6

Kveta has a new top
no shame to lose vs one of the best teams of the tour...but it would be so nice,if she finally had a good singles tournament somewhere!do you know,if she is engaged somewhere this week?...
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM   #403
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
no shame to lose vs one of the best teams of the tour...but it would be so nice,if she finally had a good singles tournament somewhere!do you know,if she is engaged somewhere this week?...
no, next stop is Roland Garros Where she beat last year Dally Randriantefy in the first round 6-1 6-0 but then lost in a tight match against Shahar Peer.
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #404
country flag davidmario

Roland Garros 1st round: Kveta vs. Kanepi

Winnable first round match. Go Kveta!

(There's a pic of Kveta in east player's thread)

Last edited by davidmario : May 29th, 2006 at 04:42 PM.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:03 PM   #405
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote