Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2005, 09:04 AM   #301
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kveta and Gisela won the doubles title in Linz
in very impressive manner 62 63 against Martinez/Ruano Pascual

what an awesome tournament from both
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2005, 12:45 PM   #302
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
The winner of the Returning Contest with Kveta:

Other nice pictures: http://www.generali-ladies.at/flash/diashow.php
Old Oct 31st, 2005, 05:35 PM   #303
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
The winner of the Returning Contest with Kveta:

Other nice pictures: http://www.generali-ladies.at/flash/diashow.php
Oh wow thanx so much for posting the pics of Kveta Davidmario, wonderful pics of the sweet lady Kveta

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2005, 05:36 PM   #304
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Kveta and Gisela won the doubles title in Linz
in very impressive manner 62 63 against Martinez/Ruano Pascual

what an awesome tournament from both
great result for Kveta She's a wonderful dubz player

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 11:40 AM   #305
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Kveta arrived in Philly and will play today with Morariu

They'll face Benesova and some other girl. I think Kveta knows exactly how to beat Benesova because they played earlier in the year together. And with Morariu, who is a quality Dubz player, I think it will be an easy win
Awesome team
Kveta is changing her doubles partners like underwear
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 02:22 PM   #306
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
They'll face Benesova and some other girl. I think Kveta knows exactly how to beat Benesova because they played earlier in the year together. And with Morariu, who is a quality Dubz player, I think it will be an easy win
Awesome team
Kveta is changing her doubles partners like underwear
Yes Davidmario, Kveta knows exactly how to play Iveta indeed, what an awesome team, i hope they'll go far here, only i just don't like the first round match at all, i really really want that Kveta/Iveta will comeback someday again, such a great team not seeing together sucks

But Anyway let's go Kveta, let's have the tournament of your lifetime!!!

Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 09:11 PM   #307
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Kveta is doing pretty well in Philly and is obviously determined to stay there for the week: She's entered in the $75K challenger in Pittsburgh the following week ! Make the best of season's end and crank-up some more ranking points, Kveta: they'll last you for a full year . . .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:49 AM   #308
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kveta d. Craybas 61 61

Kveta/Morariu d. Benesova/Kachlikova 61 16 76(7)
seems a little too close for comfort!

Kveta can go far here in Philadelphia again if she continue to play so impressive

Last edited by rrfnpump : Nov 3rd, 2005 at 10:59 AM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 10:51 AM   #309
country flag davidmario

Exclamation Tonight, 20:00 CET on Eurosport2: Kveta vs. Sesil

I guess the matches before won't last very long so we might get to see Kveta ES2 is broadcasting from 20:00-21:30CET live.
Their last and only one encounter was in Miami this year, which Kveta won easily 6-3 6-1.
Let's go Kveta, you can do it

BTW Kveta and Corina won their dubz match with 9-7 in the third set Tiebreaker and not 8-6
Kveta's manager, Harry, responded to my eMail. He thanked me for the mail
Here's what he wrote in german:
"Hallo David, danke für die Mail, da ich umgezogen bin - die etwas späte Antwort.
Die neuen Ergebnisse und Ansetzungen siehst Du ja im NEWSTICKER.
Gruss harry
"

Translation:

"Hello David, thanks for the eMail, the late reply is because I changed residence.
You can find new scores and draws in the NEWSTICKER.
Regards harry "

Last edited by davidmario : Nov 3rd, 2005 at 04:14 PM.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:56 PM   #310
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I guess the matches before won't last very long so we might get to see Kveta ES is broadcasting from 17:00-21:30CET.
Their last and only one encounter was in Miami this year, which Kveta won easily 6-3 6-1.
Let's go Kveta, you can do it

BTW Kveta and Corina won their dubz match with 9-7 in the third set Tiebreaker and not 8-6
Kveta's manager, Harry, responded to my eMail. He thanked me for the mail
Here's what he wrote in german:
"Hallo David, danke für die Mail, da ich umgezogen bin - die etwas späte Antwort.
Die neuen Ergebnisse und Ansetzungen siehst Du ja im NEWSTICKER.
Gruss harry "

Translation:

"Hello David, thanks for the eMail, the late reply is because I changed residence.
You can find new scores and draws in the NEWSTICKER.
Regards harry "
Great that you got something back from Kveta's personal manager DM

Hope i can see the match, i have a good feeling today, hope Kveta can win again today

Pojd Kveta

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 06:46 AM   #311
country flag rrfnpump

Kveta Peschke d. Sesil Karatantcheva 61 60

what a devastating win for Kveta!!
wow, Lena must be really scared of Kveta now

she plays she tennis of her life
I hope she wont play that 75k's she entered
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 10:06 AM   #312
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Kveta Peschke d. Sesil Karatantcheva 61 60

what a devastating win for Kveta!!
wow, Lena must be really scared of Kveta now

she plays she tennis of her life
I hope she wont play that 75k's she entered
why should nt she play them?even though she has some success right now,its always good to keep focus on the smaller ones,it can only bring her on!!apart from that,she has not had as hard a season as many others,because of her injury,so if she still has some reserves left,just take them in...

all the best vs lena today,kveti-baby!!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 10:14 AM   #313
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
why should nt she play them?even though she has some success right now,its always good to keep focus on the smaller ones,it can only bring her on!!apart from that,she has not had as hard a season as many others,because of her injury,so if she still has some reserves left,just take them in...

all the best vs lena today,kveti-baby!!
she is just too good for them
more to lose than to win for her there (see Schiavone in Bergamo at the beginning of the year)

the players who are ranked outside Top50 need the points and the money more than Kveta does!
I can only imagine that Kveta wants a good seeding for Aus Open so she plays after the WTA Tour has finished
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 01:22 PM   #314
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
she is just too good for them
more to lose than to win for her there (see Schiavone in Bergamo at the beginning of the year)

the players who are ranked outside Top50 need the points and the money more than Kveta does!
I can only imagine that Kveta wants a good seeding for Aus Open so she plays after the WTA Tour has finished
yes,she already mentioned,that she wants to win today,because she wants to qualify for the AO.but still ,i cant really follow your argument,that the others need the points and the money more than her.... in the first place,she is right to think about HER advantage,and 1)it will do her physical shape good to play a few more tourneys,and 2)her money-bag too!and i surely think,she does not just bathing in money at all,like the "big" ones above her!so,she needs the money as much as anyone else!!

so,no real reason to forfeit these little ones..
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 01:27 PM   #315
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
yes,she already mentioned,that she wants to win today,because she wants to qualify for the AO.but still ,i cant really follow your argument,that the others need the points and the money more than her.... in the first place,she is right to think about HER advantage,and 1)it will do her physical shape good to play a few more tourneys,and 2)her money-bag too!and i surely think,she does not just bathing in money at all,like the "big" ones above her!so,she needs the money as much as anyone else!!

so,no real reason to forfeit these little ones..
I think a a player outside Top100 who hardly can afford her traveling around the tournaments needs the money more than Kveta who just got 30000$ from Linz and won a total of 400.000$ in 2005