Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:08 PM   #256
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Kveta loses against Daniilidou 6-4 6-7(6) 6-7(2)

From S-T-E-V-E:

"First match on centre court was Eleni Daniilidou vs. Kveta Peschke. The match lasted 2 hours and 45 minutes, but the level of play was very poor, but I stayed. Kveta scored a break in the first game but she faced 3 breakpoints in the next game but hold serve. Kveta has definitely more power than Eleni and plays some great drop-shots. She went up 3-0, but made some easy volley faults, her volley was terrible through the whole match and at the end, and she was even scared to hit a volley. Eleni could break back and hold serve at 2-3, but Kveta hold for the rest of set and won 6-4.

In the second set, she scores another early break for a 3-2 lead, but was immediately broken back. At 5-5, Kveta scored another break, but she lost her serve again, so a tiebreak should decide about the second set. Eleni had a good start with a 2-0 lead, but Kveta levelled back at 2-2, when she made very easy errors to give Eleni a 5-2 lead, but Eleni couldn’t take advantage of a 6-3 lead, when Kveta fought back until 6-6, when she made another two easy errors to lose the tiebreak 6-8.

In the third set, Peschke lost her serve in the opening game, but broke back immediately. She then made 3 straight games to go up 4-1 but somehow her level of play dropped again and she lost 3 straight games, but had another 5-4 lead. Somehow, Eleni broke Kveta’s serve at 5-5, but she got broken to zero. In the third set tiebreaker, Eleni was lucky again as Kveta made again too many easy unforced errors and Eleni won the tiebreak very easy 7-2."

Kveta Those UEs
She has a chance to get in as LL now. Let's pray all
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM   #257
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad Kveta pity really, cuz i had hoped you qualified and played some great matches, do some upsets and improve your ranking...

I believe KC Cup in Moscow is Kveta's next tourney, Good Luck Kveta in Moscow, time to make some upsets there, and grab some points there

Davidmario, thanks alot for posting the Matchreports

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:19 PM   #258
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Too bad Kveta pity really, cuz i had hoped you qualified and played some great matches, do some upsets and improve your ranking...

I believe KC Cup in Moscow is Kveta's next tourney, Good Luck Kveta in Moscow, time to make some upsets there, and grab some points there

Davidmario, thanks alot for posting the Matchreports
No problem, just goodrep me
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:22 PM   #259
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
No problem, just goodrep me
okay, hope i have enough

Old Oct 4th, 2005, 02:08 PM   #260
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics

Kveta doesnt do well in TBs lately ....
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM   #261
country flag davidmario

I just found these:
Kveta during Q2:

Old Oct 6th, 2005, 09:31 PM   #262
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
From Prague last month: Kveta (bottom center) with her team-mates of Neride after conquering the 2005 Extraliga cup, the Czech national inter tennis-club competition.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #263
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
From Prague last month: Kveta (bottom center) with her team-mates of Neride after conquering the 2005 Extraliga cup, the Czech national inter tennis-club competition.
thanx
Do you have Kveta's scores?

BTW Kveta and Franny defeated Stosur/Raymond and another team in Filderstadt. They are into Semis
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 03:44 PM   #264
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
thanx
Do you have Kveta's scores?
Results from the final Extraliga round were:
TK Neridé - Česká sportovní 5:4
men singles:
Kubot - Hájek 2:6, 3:6
Kučera - Vaněk 1:6, 6:3, 6:4
Zíb - Novák 4:0 ret.
ladies signles
Peschke - Koukalová 6:7 (8:10), 5:7,
Hrozenská - Strýcová 3:6, 6:1, 6:4
mens doubles
Novák, Dlouhý - Berdych 3:6, 3:6,
Kučera, Vízner - Cibulec, Levinský 1:6, 2:6,
Zíb, Dlouhý - Berdych, Suk 6:0, 4:6, 6:3,
ladies doubles
Peschke, Hrozenská - Strýcová, Koukalová 6:4, 6:2
btw: Hrozenská is the happy girl on Kveta's right
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 01:21 PM   #265
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe I've never been in here.... but I absolutely worship Kveta!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #266
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Kveta Peschke d. Evgenia Linetskaya 6-2 6-2

Kveta trailed 0-2 in 1st set
good win, Kveta
and she played really well
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:29 PM   #267
country flag Mathijs

Kveta plays in the qualies of Zürich, her first round opponent will be Zuzana Ondraskova could be tough, i've watched the match of Zuzi with Lena in Filderstadt, and i must say i was impressed by the play of Zuzana, could be a really tough match.., Kveta could in the next round play against Sprem or Domachowska...

Jdem Kveta

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:45 AM   #268
country flag rrfnpump

Good luck, Kveta
she didnt play that good in her doubles yesterday, but I think she can advance to the 2nd qualifying round here!
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 10:03 PM   #269
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Kveta plays in the qualies of Zürich, her first round opponent will be Zuzana Ondraskova could be tough, i've watched the match of Zuzi with Lena in Filderstadt, and i must say i was impressed by the play of Zuzana, could be a really tough match.., Kveta could in the next round play against Sprem or Domachowska...

Jdem Kveta
Kveta won 6-1 6-2
and then she beat Domachowska 6-3 3-6 6-1

tomorrow at 14:00-15:00 CET, Kveta will play against Jill Craybas for the Qualifier spot.
She beat her this summer 0-6 6-1 7-6
This was a very tight one, but Kveta seems to be in good form.
Old Oct 17th, 2005, 06:29 AM   #270
country flag rrfnpump

I think Kveta will qualify
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote