Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #136
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Will post some of my own made pics of Kveta in Rosmalen here soon (tonite or tomorrow )

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #137
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Will post some of my own made pics of Kveta in Rosmalen here soon (tonite or tomorrow )
great
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 02:01 PM   #138
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
as promised my Kveta pics:

Old Jun 18th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #139
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you so much. She looks amazing. Which label is she wearing?
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 07:43 AM   #140
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
Thank you so much. She looks amazing. Which label is she wearing?
i am not quite sure, can't read the label

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 08:23 PM   #141
country flag davidmario

Kveta will play her first round match against Dally Randriantefy tomorrow on court 19.
She's playing the Doubles Competition with Julia Schruff. Why has she decided to not play with Iveta? Are they having a fight? They are such a good team
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 10:54 AM   #142
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Kveta will play her first round match against Dally Randriantefy tomorrow on court 19.
She's playing the Doubles Competition with Julia Schruff. Why has she decided to not play with Iveta? Are they having a fight? They are such a good team
I don't have a clue, i really wish they could be back together again, a fight between them would be dissapointing and disastrous for their double partnership

Hope Iveta can and will answer me, if my English buddy might be able today to give the special letter in which i asked what's going on between Kveta and Iveta to give it to Iveta....

I only can hope on an answer now, otherwise i dunno how to get info, but they could comeback together since both are committed to play Cincinnati in July..

It would be such a big big bummer and dissapointment for them and their fans to not see them together again

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 11:46 AM   #143
country flag davidmario

Quote:
I don't have a clue, i really wish they could be back together again, a fight between them would be dissapointing and disastrous for their double partnership

Hope Iveta can and will answer me, if my English buddy might be able today to give the special letter in which i asked what's going on between Kveta and Iveta to give it to Iveta....

I only can hope on an answer now, otherwise i dunno how to get info, but they could comeback together since both are committed to play Cincinnati in July..

It would be such a big big bummer and dissapointment for them and their fans to not see them together again
I really hope Iveta answers.
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 06:14 PM   #144
country flag davidmario

Daniiliduo/Pratt def Peschke/Schruff 7-5 6-4

Seems like Schruff is not the right doubles partner for Kveta

Any pics of Kveta from Wimbledon?
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:13 PM   #145
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
I really hope Iveta answers.
sorry haven't any answer, since i do not think my friend could deliver the message to Iveta...

mmm i can check Getty for some pics of Kveta, if they got some, if they have i cannot post them here unfortunately

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 02:25 AM   #146
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Kveta ---> Good luck against Vera Zvonareva
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 12:49 PM   #147
country flag davidmario

Quote:
sorry haven't any answer, since i do not think my friend could deliver the message to Iveta...

mmm i can check Getty for some pics of Kveta, if they got some, if they have i cannot post them here unfortunately
They haven't got any new of Kveta.
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 01:04 PM   #148
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
They haven't got any new of Kveta.
bad , not sure where to look now...

anyways all the best to Kveta today, Kveta pls beat Bepa today

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:56 PM   #149
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Kveta won 1-6 6-4 6-3

Very very happy for her, especially after blowing the 2nd round match at RG. Another tough loss would have been devastating.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM   #150
country flag davidmario

Match Reports

Zvonareva Loses in Three Sets

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Kveta Peschke of Czech Republic, 30 in two weeks' time, gave herself an early birthday present by reaching the third round with a three-set defeat of 11th seed Vera Zvonareva of Russia 1-6, 6-4, 6-3.

Most of the statistics were not on Peschke's side ahead of the match. Zvonareva of Russia, more than 10 years younger than Peschke and ranked No.15 in the world, had reached the fourth round of The Championships in 2003 and 2004. Peschke had never advanced beyond the second round and ranks 50 points below Zvonareva. The one statistic that was on the Prague-based player's side was that she had beaten Zvonareva in Berlin 6-2, 6-0, but that was on clay.

The start of this match bore no resemblance to the Berlin one. Peschke did not manage to hold her serve once in the first set. Unforced errors and a troublesome first serve plagued her game. She was twice 40-15 up in her serve but could not score the decisive point - once gifting a game away by five consecutive unforced errors. The Czech beat the ground with her racket in frustration after being broken back by Zvonareva to 1-3 in the first set which she ultimately lost 1-6.

Peschke then started pulling her game together. She finally held her serve in the first game of the second set - even if it was after a deuce. She went on to force a deuce in Zvonareva's serve but this time Zvonareva won. The same thing happened in the Russian's second service game.

Gradually Peschke's shots started finding their target better. At 2-4, she broke Zvonareva but the Russian broke back immediately and kept her serve to love to level the set at 4-4. Peschke kept her serve to go 5-4 up and it was third time lucky for the Czech as she broke Zvonareva to take the set 6-4.

In the third set, Peschke held her serve, then broke Zvonareva's, only to be broken back immediately by the young Russian. The turning point came when Zvonareva was serving at 2-3 down. She lost her serve to love as the heat seemed to take its toll. She was no longer was able to reach the much-improved Czech's drop shots.

Peschke won her next serve to go within one game of winning the match. Even though Zvonareva did hold her serve to reach 5-3, she was unable to deny the Czech the early birthday present she had worked so hard for. Peschke will meet Conchita Martinez, the 33-year-old former Champion, in the next round.

Written by Jukka Viskari