The Kool Katerina Kramperova Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb The Kool Katerina Kramperova Cheering Thread!

I saw KK play in Wellington NZ this year and she looked good. She was runner up to Leanne Baker in a 10k. She is a very powerful young women, with a strong forehand. For a big girl she get around the court with ease. If she can cut doen of her UE's she can do big things. Good luck KK!
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2006, 07:57 AM   #2
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Katerina
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 05:06 AM   #3
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Have not been back to this thread in a little while

KK has been doing pretty well of late! She has reached a new career high ranking of #797 on May 22nd! She has a w/l record of 6/6 which is pretty good for a new young player. She has only won one match since playing in NZ, but has had some really tough draws, and has been putting up some great fights!

She lost to talented Brit Mel South (#364) 63 46 63- a great fight!
Shes also had tight 3 set losses to players ranked inside the top #450.
Her most recent result was a 61 75 loss to Neha Uberoi of USA, #252.

Altho, these have been losses, the score lines has been very close against some class players. At 17, KK has a great future! And will be top 100 in about 4 years time I think.

Keep fighting KK!
Old May 29th, 2006, 05:08 AM   #4
country flag Mana

Also I forgot to say that she thrashed a girl ranked #414 63 62!!
Old May 29th, 2006, 05:18 AM   #5
country flag Mana

Old May 29th, 2006, 05:18 AM   #6
country flag Mana

Old May 29th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #7
country flag Mana

Old May 29th, 2006, 05:22 AM   #8
country flag Mana

Great link about KK!

http://www.*****************/ajt/pla...?player_id=972
Old May 29th, 2006, 05:24 AM   #9
country flag Mana

KK is also a great doubles player and plays alot with Jade Curtis in Juniors!
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 06:31 AM   #10
country flag Mana

This week KK has a WC into the MD of a 75k. It is a very strong tourney with many top 100 players. Good luck in the first round!!
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 07:27 AM   #11
country flag Mana

KK lost in the first round. 62 64. Nice fight in the 2nd
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 11:39 AM   #12
country flag Mana

Good luck in your up coming tournaments KK!
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 06:40 AM   #13
country flag Mana

KK is into the 2nd round of junior Wimbledon!!! Great work!
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #14
country flag Mana

KS lost in the 2nd round of Wimbledon juniors. Will now stay in England to play a junior event before going to Germany. Good luck KK!
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 02:07 AM   #15
country flag Mana

KK will play Ashley Weinhold of the US in the first round of US Open juniors. A win could set up an awesome clash with the number two seed Caroline Wozniacki!