Vladimira Uhlirova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:48 AM   #1
country flag Mars

Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light
Vladimira Uhlirova

She has really good results this year.
Don't you believe that?
Look at this!
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...layerID=210036
http://sport.idnes.cz/uhlirova-skvel...3504_tenis_bur
Mars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #2
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vladimira Uhlirova

Vladka really deserves her own thread
She has improved so much and is now a top 20 doubles player She has won her first Wta title this year, reaches 3 more finals and was in the US Open semis
What an amazing year

In Australia she is going to play with Laura Granville.

Hope, she will play Fed Cup and the Olmpics next year
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 12:49 PM   #3

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

Auckland Ouali Draw:
Vladimira Uhlrova -#7Catalina Castano

Good luck Vladka! You can do it!
Should be a good preparation for doubles!
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #4
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

She won in 1st quali round
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 10:56 AM   #5

Wow 6:3 7:6 against #112!!!
That's her best singles win ever :-)))
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #6
country flag Mars

Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelena_jankovic View Post
Wow 6:3 7:6 against #112!!!
That's her best singles win ever :-)))
That's great start.
good luck to the next round
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 07:56 PM   #7
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vladka!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 12:02 AM   #8

Vladka lost in the 2nd round in straight sets against Baltacha
She probably had a little bit to much power for Vladka

But I guess it was a good preparation for her doubles campaign
They have quite a good draw

(2)L Granville (USA) V Uhlirova (CZE) vs.

An. Rodionova (RUS) Ar. Rodionova (RUS)
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM   #9
country flag Mars

AUCKLAND
Granvilleová, Uhlířová (2-USA/CR) - Anastasia Rodionovová, Arina Rodionovová (Rus.) 6:2, 6:0.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 08:45 AM   #10
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Vladka and Laura!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:45 PM   #11

In the doubles competition at the ASB Tennis Centre the No.2 seeds, Laura Granville and Vladimira Uhlirova were pushed all the way before finally seeing off Jorgelina Cravero and Sara Errani, 46 75 1311.

I didn't expect it so close
But a win is a win
It was a good test

Good luck in the semis
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM   #12
country flag stefi62

Next round against Muller/Zahlavova Strycova! Come on girls!!!

Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM   #13

They are playing the last match today on center court!
Hope they have recovered! Was such a hard fight yesterday!
Good luck! Go for the final!!!
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:35 AM   #14
country flag stefi62

They lost in straight sets today, 4 and 4.

Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #15
country flag Mars

Auckland
Muller M./Zahlavova 6 6
Granville L./Uhlirova 4 4