Alexandra Stevenson on ESPN Unscripted right now... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:20 PM   #1
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Alexandra Stevenson on ESPN Unscripted right now...

She seems really sweet and composed

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:22 PM   #2
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
If only we had ESPN in Canada... LOL!!!

Right now all TSN (our equivalent to ESPN) is showing is men's curling... I like curling and all but I am curled out from watching the women's event last week!

But I always knew Alex was a nice and intelligent girl
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:26 PM   #3
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
She has nothing but compliments for everyone... she defended Anna Kournikova and is just being really sweet.

Awww, she's leaving now

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:27 PM   #4
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Dang you are like a mind reader I just posted this thread before you so I guess I read your mind too.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:28 PM   #5
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

She lost two loved one's in 911. A highschool friend was on the plane in Philadelphia. Sad. Alex is strong and is maturing into a nice women. GO ALEX!!:-)

Great interview very genuine imho.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:30 PM   #6
country flag Scotso

Take another look mister, I posted it first :P

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:30 PM   #7
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
She has nothing but compliments for everyone... she defended Anna Kournikova and is just being really sweet.
Ooooh... I like her even more now!!!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:33 PM   #8
country flag Scotso

Actually dawn beat us both, but we were all posting at the same time, so

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:37 PM   #9
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
She also talked about many other players.. as asked to choose between Serena/Venus, she picked both. Martina N. Martina H.. she picked Martina N. she talked about her serve and volley style. Also talked about Anna, said that she is a good solid player. Then the announcer said well she is not great.. then Alex said.. well she has been playing since she was 13 and she's a solid player. She also mimic what Vee and Rena would say if she icked one over the other. She reallys wants to win Wimbeldon sooo bad. I hope she does too. GO ALEXANDRA YOU ROCK! Little flower child you.

Great run at Indian Wells Alex.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:44 PM   #10
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Keep on working on that training babygirl, and you will be in contention for Wimby. But, babygirl I know you wan't to compliment player's but did you say Anna was a Great player, that's a little over the top. But good job anyways, you have matured alot this year. Now we are waiting for your game to come full circle.
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:51 PM   #11
Dawn Marie

Talking

Actually She said she was a good player.. actually the Anna bit was facitious somewhat. Especially on the announcer's part. He kept getting digs in about Anna. Alex also said Anna likes to model bras.. and well guys like that. LOL

Alex is so smart. By the way her outfit was nice. she had on a nice pair of flare jeans.. and a nice crisp white blouse. Looked just like a college kid. She is going to Colorado Uni. takes online classes. Go girl get into the books. She also said tennis is her first priority but it is NOT everything.
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 12:23 AM   #12
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

I thought Alex handled herself very well.

However, I was astounded to hear her cheerfully admit that her mother accompanied her on ALL her outings with her fireman friend! Isn't Alex 21 now? Doesn't she find these short apron strings the tiniest bit, well, SMOTHERING? She's not in junior high school any more!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 12:46 AM   #13
Dawn Marie

Talking

Janie maybe just a bit but he was an older guy can blame the mom there.

Alex seems real bright and imho is not going to need a man to be happy with her life. It is so nice to see indepednt women out there making it.