Just keep moving forward Alex!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 07:34 AM   #1
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Just keep moving forward Alex!!!

Sorry to see Alex lost to Amanda in a very tough third set today. I still am rooting for her though and I hope she shrugs it off and prepares herself to do well in Miami.

It's just exciting to see her ever improving so just keep moving forward girl!!!!
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:53 AM   #2
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
The A-Train does not turn back!

Go Alex!

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 02:32 AM   #3
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Top twenty is on the horizon for her carot!!!
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 04:45 AM   #4
Steam

Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold
Oh jesus, I think I'm going to be sick.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 05:28 AM   #5
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Maybe the time has come for Alex to win a tier III event.

Let's go Alex!!!!
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 05:28 AM   #6
country flag Jakeev

Well don't choke on your vomit Steam
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 05:30 AM   #7
Steam

Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold
Well, it's nice to see that even Alexandra Stevenson has her fans.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 05:38 AM   #8
country flag Jakeev

Well it's nice to see you have not choked on your vomit too Steam....