First Venus, then Jen, and NOW Serena!?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2004, 02:08 AM   #1
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
First Venus, then Jen, and NOW Serena!??

Venus kissed Uberoi after their match yesterday..

Jen kissed Douchevina this afternoon..

And now Serena just kissed Golovin..

wtf is this?? lol What happened to all the evil-no glance-half a second-handshakes??

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2004, 02:10 AM   #2
country flag j_dementieva27

j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future j_dementieva27 has a brilliant future
i just think its means the the top players are now respecting these young guns truly tested them, and entertained the crowd just asmuch as they did... look at the reaction from the crowd when tati left, pure applause and cheears, with her leaving with a huge smile on her face... the kiss at net is just a great way to end the specticle of a great match... personally, i wish there was more of it
Current Ranking: #5

2006 Single Win/Loss Record: 42-14

2006 Doubles Win/Loss Record: 15-10

Winner(2): Tokyo Pan Pacific Open (Tier I), JPMorgan Chase Open (Tier II)
Finalist(1): Pacific Life Open (Tier I)

Also A Proud Fan Of:

[[ Hingis | Hantuchova | Jankovic | Pierce | Golovin ]]
[[ Myskina | Dokic | Zvonareva | Ivanovic | Mirza ]]
[[ Chakvetadze | Kournikova | Pironkova | Sugiyama ]]

Last edited by j_dementieva27 : Sep 4th, 2004 at 02:24 AM.
j_dementieva27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 02:16 AM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
They're all becoming lesbians No I think it's great. The match is over , time to move on and be respectful again
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 02:39 AM   #4
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah....I think that is the way it should be.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 09:35 AM   #5
Lita's Ex

Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all Lita's Ex is a name known to all
Serena can kiss as many of her opponents as she wants
Lita's Ex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 09:37 AM   #6
country flag tobe

tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold
But, I must admit, usually Jen ONLY does that when she wins a match (eg. Serena)
tobe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 09:39 AM   #7
country flag TomTennis

TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute TomTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Well, i watched venus' match and she wasnt going to kiss uberoi, but then uberoi presented her cheek and went to kiss venus so venus wasnt excatly going to say, "oh no, i dont kiss people at the net!"

Uberoi wanted to kiss venus as a sign of respect for her, she enjoyed every second of the match and her and venus are quite good friends.
TomTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 09:43 AM   #8
country flag mr dude
Banned

mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road mr dude is on a distinguished road
respect.
mr dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #9
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Kim C's kiss is still the best..did she kiss momo b4? cos theyve played many times? what was momo's reaction when she kissed her(if she did)?

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 10:03 AM   #10
country flag tobe

tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmad_88
Kim C's kiss is still the best..did she kiss momo b4? cos theyve played many times? what was momo's reaction when she kissed her(if she did)?
WhY???? It is very common in Europe (especially France) to kiss each other from cheek 2 cheek for sayin hello and bye! So why shouldn't she do it with Momo? JUst cos she is lesbian???PLEASE!!!
I know Juju and Momo do it as theiy are friends but Kim does it with anybody i think!
tobe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #11
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
They should do it more often!
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
this sort of thing is good to see

love to see martinez try to kiss schnyder at the net
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #13
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future

Was this why women's tennis was stereotyped as a sport that loadsa lesbians play?

Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:26 PM   #14
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Where's Samantha Stevenson when we need her???? She has to wage war with the preditorial lesbians now.
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM   #15
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Well somebody has to pick up the slack while Kim's gone

*sigh* I miss Kimmie
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote