(15) Patty Schnyder d. Daniela Hantuchova 6-4 4-6 7-6(6) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:42 PM   #1
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
(15) Patty Schnyder d. Daniela Hantuchova 6-4 4-6 7-6(6)

great match

well done Patty, she saved 3 match points
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM   #2
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Honestly, I love Daniela, but that was about as pathetic a tiebreak as I've seen in a while. Back to the drawing board. Patty, have fun against Serena
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM   #3
country flag SWP
Banned

SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice SWP is just really nice
This must be the closest match in the US Open so far!
SWP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM   #4
country flag VeeNMaria4Eva
Banned

VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road
So devastating for Daniela...
VeeNMaria4Eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM   #5
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Patty
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM   #6
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Daniela I'm so sorry for you this was a really emotional match.

Good win Patty

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #7
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Dani
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #8
country flag fluffydreamcloud

fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road fluffydreamcloud is on a distinguished road
Fantastic match, so.....absorbing Well played Patty!
She looked sooo happy, but poor Dani seemed crushed She can't seem to pull out the win in the really big matches.

akiko * shinobu * saori * paola * jankovic * jie

sluiter * haas * kiefer * schalken * mathieu
fluffydreamcloud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #9
country flag tobe

tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold
Oh my So many great matches right now and German Eurosport shows boring Lopez vs. Kohlschreiber????!!!! SAD!
Sorry for Daniela, matchpoints wasted...anyway she is on the right way i guess
tobe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #10
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
Patty!!!

it was so tense. reminded me of zurich vs dani

yes patty!
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #11
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
dani don't be be and take the positive out of the match and keep improving to get back to the player you were
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM   #12
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch. Eurosport must have brought bad luck to Daniela, they tuned in just when she had those matchpoints. She didn't win a point since.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM   #13
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
That pathetic forehand into the net at 6-5 Hantuchova. I was really pulling for her, wanted to see her get this win and really start her comeback trail to the top of women's tennis. Nice fight from Patty, but Daniela needs to get more firm in the big occasions, those looks she gave to her people in the stands was reminicent of Daniela of 2003 when she was about to burst into tears. Still a good tournament for Dani though, I hope she continues to improve.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:47 PM   #14
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Its not fair.....

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:47 PM   #15
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Great job for Pattycake hanging in there I must say though, I really feel for Patty fans (I know switz is one ). Watching Patty play (especially the forehand ) is like riding a neverending rollercoaster at max speed . I also feel for Dani too, she was wipin' the eyes in that tiebreak Oh well, good luck next round babe
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote