Does Capriati ever stop moaning? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:20 PM   #1
country flag deminator
Banned

deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about
Does Capriati ever stop moaning?

Moan! ball went wide, Whinge! ball was long, Complain! its windy
Bitch! me knickers are riding up, Gripe! dont like the colour of the court!!

God she never stops, even when she is obvously winning.
deminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:21 PM   #2
country flag tennisiscool
Banned

tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about
Yeah you both are so alike
tennisiscool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:53 PM   #3
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisiscool
Yeah you both are so alike
Bitch you beat me too the punch..... Although I was gonna ask the thread starter, "And when are you gonna stop whining?"

Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
I watched her match today and she only queried a call once... So yes, she does stop moaning.

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:58 PM   #5
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
I agree with you, deminator. Capriati never seems to be really pleased with anything at all....especially when she's loosing It's a riot for me to see her act the way she does when she looses....
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:06 PM   #6
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
I have been saying this for awhile. I've always been annoyed. The point when she threw her racket even tho the umpire over-ruled right away...geez.

But be ready for the bad reps deminator. Some people can't handle our opinion.

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:09 PM   #7
country flag JennyS

JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was very funny when she got pissed and thought a call went against her and then after she found out it went in her favor, she appologized. Reminds me of Paul O'Neal, when he slammed his bat in digust at a ball that he thought would be a long pop fly and then the wind blew it out for a homerun.
JennyS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:12 PM   #8
country flag deminator
Banned

deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDiTY
I have been saying this for awhile. I've always been annoyed. The point when she threw her racket even tho the umpire over-ruled right away...geez.

But be ready for the bad reps deminator. Some people can't handle our opinion.

yep i expect they will come thick and fast
I am not knocking her personally and she has a superb game but I wish she would look a bit happier out there!
deminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:14 PM   #9
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyS
I thought it was very funny when she got pissed and thought a call went against her and then after she found out it went in her favor, she appologized. Reminds me of Paul O'Neal, when he slammed his bat in digust at a ball that he thought would be a long pop fly and then the wind blew it out for a homerun.
I know, the replay was sooo funny, her face went from thunder to relief.

She does moan loads though, there was this funny bit with the ball-girl about the towel, it showed a shot of her opponent and all you could hear was "BALL-GIRL" and then it went back to the air shot and the person ran out with this towel, then ran back again.

There was this ball-boy with a bit ova cool like afro too

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM   #10
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
She's crazy.
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:22 PM   #11
country flag TimBo

TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of
she's good for the game, not everyone fits into a little package. Tennis would be boring if all the women had the same expression and never showed emotion. Some people dont like it, some think she's funny. At least she's not boring
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #12
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Do people ever stop moaning about Capriati moaning ?
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM   #13
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
She's a bitch. Deal with it. I know I have, and you'll never see me cheering her on.
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:33 PM   #14
country flag tennischick

tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all
i think she goes into a trance and doesn't even realise she is carrying on the way she is.
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #15
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
She's entertaining I'll give her that

I was at the Rogers Cup the day she lost to Likhovtseva. She got pissed at the linesmen, the Umpire..even at Elena Started questioning every close call and finally lost it and blew up at a linesman

It was a fun match
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote