Dementieva v Dechy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Dementieva v Dechy

Dementieva 19 70.37%
Dechy 8 29.63%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM   #1
country flag deminator
Banned

deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about deminator has a spectacular aura about
Dementieva v Dechy

Well who wins this?

I really hope for Lena and believe she has more than a good chance ,she has a good H2H with Dechy and the game to beat her provided she is on form,she
seems to be playing well and improving her serve,I expect the usual dodgy start then when she gets going she should prevail ,we have already lost a high seed so maybe Lena wont be the early loser this time ,well shes in the third round at least!!
Go Lena you can win!!
deminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:26 AM   #2
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Hearing Dechy has a neck sprain will only put more pressure on her. With Elena's groundies, it could be tough going.

As always, it comes down to Elena's serve.

It could be tough, I hope Elena pulls this one out
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:30 AM   #3
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Eлeнa Dementieva all the way!

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:30 AM   #4
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
Dechy has a good shot. She's been playing well and with Dementieva's serve you never know.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:34 AM   #5
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
I have a (small) feeling Nathalie will win 6-4, 5-7, 6-3
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:44 AM   #6
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Dementieva, although the serve is bad, she actually hasn't been serving all that badly this tournament and aside from that there are no weaknesses.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:12 AM   #7
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
sigh I like both players..

may the best girl win!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:35 AM   #8
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
It all depends on Elena's level....

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote