Another Qf To Paola? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:49 PM   #1
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
Another Qf To Paola?

Myskina Out

Could Paola Do It Again?

She Beats Easily Liu And Randriatefy

Now Asagoe

Good Luck Pao
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
How does she always get the section of the draw where the seeds lose early. She must be putting a curse on them, or poisoning them. Either one.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:10 PM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Paola always seems to be fortunate with her draw That's a good thing..

Vamos Paola

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:14 PM   #4
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by martirogi
How does she always get the section of the draw where the seeds lose early. She must be putting a curse on them, or poisoning them. Either one.
lol!! Vamos Paola!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:42 PM   #5
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
yes it's actually every slam this year because at the Aus Open she lost to Patty in the 3rd round and she made the semis and that was venus' part of the draw
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 11:34 PM   #6
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
She practices Santa Ria. I saw her throw poisoned peppercorns by Sandrine's chair at RG two years ago.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 11:51 PM   #7
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by martirogi
because she deserves it

always the people say she is lucky
i said she won the matches she must win
it isnt luck
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 11:57 PM   #8
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAURO
because she deserves it

it isnt luck
she's not lucky to have had the results she has had but it is funny how her last six slams have presented her with draws that are favourable to her. and she taken advantage of 4 out of 5 so far so she deserves credit. the only reason she is lucky is because she is the type of player who will almost always beat players ranked below her but rarely the very top ranked ones.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:05 AM   #9
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAURO
because she deserves it

it isnt luck
Yes, quite. It *is* quite incredible though how Paola always seems to find herself in the quarter or half of the draw in which the top seed loses early! It gets curioser and curioser!! lol! Still, as you rightly point out, the top seed in the section losing doesn't guarantee anything, Paola has still had to be there, deal with her own nerves, and win the matches to get where she has, nothing has been given to her, so all credit to her. Let's hope she can make the most of her draw again!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:32 AM   #10
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Dally had tons of game pts too.
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:36 AM   #11
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Chakvetadze instead!!!

Last edited by Kutuzova : Sep 3rd, 2004 at 03:34 AM.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:39 AM   #12
country flag Hant Hant

Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light
Paola is a very talented and crafty person. She handles her nerves beautifully.
Hant Hant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:33 AM   #13
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
luck is a part of weapons! It's needed for any points, any games too!
Good "more" luck, Paola!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM   #14
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
No, please!

PS.: I know you gonna kill me Matt
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:43 AM   #15
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
Yes that is true, and i dont see a challenge comeing from Asagoe, even though i do love Shinobu........
SzavayFi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote