I love Chanda and I really want her to win...TODAY - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:24 PM   #1
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
I love Chanda and I really want her to win...TODAY

Not one round further ...even though she always brings it when she plays Venus...She is tame like a lamb when she plays everyone of the top players but Venus...I cant take another third round loss...but I still want her to win today...GO CHANDA!!!!!

Will you be there?

Last edited by Cam'ron Giles : Sep 2nd, 2004 at 08:02 PM.
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:33 PM   #2
country flag VeeNMaria4Eva
Banned

VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road VeeNMaria4Eva is on a distinguished road
Is this the most stupid thread ever?
VeeNMaria4Eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:34 PM   #3
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
i'm confused?! do you mean Chanda can beat Venus??? I wouldn't worry too much coz Chanda has only really troubled Venus once. besides, the Zanetti/Rubin match is the craziest match ever, impossible to tell who and when is someone gonna win it 7-5 2-2 to Chanda at the moment but they have 11 breaks between them already!!! really want Chanda to pull through but the way both are playing at the moment, I can't see them troubling anyone in the next round :O
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:35 PM   #4
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
...cheering for ASZ...Because she always brings it when she plays Venus...She is tame like a lamb when she plays everyone of the top players but Venus...I cant take another third round loss...
Not you too Cam!

Besides liking Chanda, things aren't going to get
easier for Venus. If she should meet Lindsay in the
4th round I'd rather her playing the best of the two opponents
that are slated to meet her. That's just me ofcourse.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:37 PM   #5
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...cheering for ASZ...Because she always brings it when she plays Venus...She is tame like a lamb when she plays everyone of the top players but Venus...I cant take another third round loss...
you and I are cool, but this Statement SUCKS...to wish for a loss for a player b/c your fav Maynot beat them..I love for my Fav's to play the best win or lose, makes conquering the entire event MUCH SWEETER.

Flasbacks of US Open 2000, Venus beats #1 Hingis, and #2 Davenport to win the championship...Oh how I wish those days will return. And I will be cheering her on Till they do!

Cam, you suck today, with this thread.

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!

Last edited by Foot_Fault : Sep 2nd, 2004 at 07:45 PM.
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:37 PM   #6
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeNMaria4Eva
Is this the most stupid thread ever?
Get a life...you take this shit to seriously...It sort of was a joke...

Will you be there?
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM   #7
Snitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot_Fault
Flasbacks of US Open 2001, Venus beats #1 Hingis, and #2 Davenport to win the championship...Oh how I wish those days will return. And I will be cheering her on Till they do!
We are talking about Venus of 2004 right?

Will you be there?
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM   #8
Snitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot_Fault
you and I are cool, but this Statement SUCKS...to wish for a loss for a player b/c your fav Maynot beat them..I love for my Fav's to play the best win or lose, makes conquering the entire event MUCH SWEETER.

Flasbacks of US Open 2001, Venus beats #1 Hingis, and #2 Davenport to win the championship...Oh how I wish those days will return. And I will be cheering her on Till they do!

Cam, you suck today, with this thread.
You too foot, pull it togather...you are coming unglued...

Will you be there?
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:42 PM   #9
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
I ain't worried.

Sad to say but Chanda isn't playing so well, and they played in January and she didn't put up much of a fight.

It could also be a good test for Vee...good luck Chanda.

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:44 PM   #10
Snitch

Like I said...I love Chanda but I can cheer for whomever I want...today it's not Chanda...

Will you be there?
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM   #11
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
I give up.

Head-to-Head:

Venus leads 9-1.
And 8 of her wins were in straight sets.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:46 PM   #12
Snitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
Yep, playing Venus always brings out the best of Chanda.

QF Pan Pacif.Feb 8 2004 C Rubin(5) - V Williams(1)walkoverSF HongkongJan 11 2004 V Williams - C Rubin6-2 6-34US OpenSep 8 2002 V Williams(2) - C Rubin(14)6-2 4-6 7-54Roland GarrosJune 9 2002 V Williams(2) - C Rubin6-3 6-2SF LinzOct 22 2000 V Williams(2) - C Rubin(5)6-4 6-02RomeMay 21 2000 V Williams(3) - C Rubin6-1 6-24Australian O.Jan 31 1999 V Williams(5) - C Rubin7-63 6-42San DiegoAug 9 1998 V Williams(3) - C Rubin6-3 6-23WimbledonJuly 5 1998 V Williams(7) - C Rubin6-3 6-41EastbourneJune 22 1997 V Williams-Q - C Rubin6-4 6-42Amelia I.Apr 13 1997 C Rubin - V Williams-Q6-4 6-0
Is this your job?

Thanks for the reasurrance...

Will you be there?
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:47 PM   #13
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like I said...I love Chanda but I can cheer for whomever I want...today it's not Chanda...
You're entitled to cheer for who you want to, I am not disputing that, just your motive behind it....if Chanda was playing anyone else and in the Bottom half of the draw, she would be on your cheer list today.

GO CHANDA...!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:49 PM   #14
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Easier on the eyes

QF Pan Pacif. Feb 8 2004 C Rubin(5) - V Williams(1) walkover
SF Hongkong Jan 11 2004 V Williams - C Rubin 6-2 6-3
4 US Open Sep 8 2002 V Williams(2) - C Rubin(14 ) 6-2 4-6 7-5
4 Roland Garros June 9 2002 V Williams(2) - C Rubin 6-3 6-2
SF Linz Oct 22 2000 V Williams(2) - C Rubin(5) 6-4 6-0
2 Rome May 21 2000 V Williams(3) - C Rubin 6-1 6-2
4 Australian O. Jan 31 1999 V Williams(5) - C Rubin 7-6 (3) 6-4
2 San Diego Aug 9 1998 V Williams(3) - C Rubin 6-3 6-2
3 Wimbledon July 5 1998 V Williams(7) - C Rubin6-3 6-4
1 EastbourneJ une 22 1997 V Williams-Q - C Rubin 6-4 6-4
2 Amelia I. Apr 13 1997 C Rubin - V Williams-Q 6-4 6-0
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:50 PM   #15
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote