<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #1471
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

I saw the whole match. They played really an amazing first set Really agressive, less errors. In the second set it changed. They couldn't hold the high level of playing. Sugi and Daniela began to play better and better. After the 1st game of the final set there was indeed an injury time out for Slava. They kept fighting but sadly it wasn't good enough...

But great match and good tournament
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #1472
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Now it will be interesting to see her schedule after US Open.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:17 AM   #1473
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Now that she has a sponsor, she could go to Asia maybe.

But it'd also be good if she and Yari sticked together.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:24 AM   #1474
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles. View Post
I dont know her sponsor thing,either she hasnt now or she has but it will end soon.

Quote:
I am pretty sure they will if they play same tournements,at least till end of the season.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM   #1475
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I didn't know it was so short term.

Anyway, she has 3 wins at GS this year and another good showing. I remember Sarah Borwell saying 1 win at Wimby was like enough for the whole year so I guess Ipek shouldn't be in much trouble.

BTW, does Yari play good indoors? She could go to Asia, good memories from there (Bangalore) .
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #1476
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Oh I didn't know it was so short term.

Anyway, she has 3 wins at GS this year and another good showing. I remember Sarah Borwell saying 1 win at Wimby was like enough for the whole year so I guess Ipek shouldn't be in much trouble.
Probably.

But tennis and sponsorship arent very popular in Turkey it seems as far as I aware

Quote:
BTW, does Yari play good indoors? She could go to Asia, good memories from there (Bangalore) .
It is hard to tell from her results last year.Checking her schedule last year,she played Bali,Tokyo,Beijing,Tashkent,Moscow and 3 challengers.

Ipek played Bali,Guangzhou,Beijing,Ortisei ITF,Luxembourg,Istanbul ITF and Krakow ITF.

So I guess she will go to Asia again,maybe a week later with starting in Seoul.

So Guangzhou,Seoul,Tokyo,Beijing,Osaka (or week off),Moscow (or Luxembourg).

Doubt she will play any ITFs maybe apart from Istanbul.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #1477
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:

İpek has no sponsor again,but Turkish Tennis Federation pays her costs,for now...
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #1478
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Probably.

But tennis and sponsorship arent very popular in Turkey it seems as far as I aware

It is hard to tell from her results last year.Checking her schedule last year,she played Bali,Tokyo,Beijing,Tashkent,Moscow and 3 challengers.

Ipek played Bali,Guangzhou,Beijing,Ortisei ITF,Luxembourg,Istanbul ITF and Krakow ITF.

So I guess she will go to Asia again,maybe a week later with starting in Seoul.

So Guangzhou,Seoul,Tokyo,Beijing,Osaka (or week off),Moscow (or Luxembourg).

Doubt she will play any ITFs maybe apart from Istanbul.
It's not in the whole eastern europe. To sum it up, Maka, who was Georgian #1 from like 2001(?) has never had a Georgian sponsor.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #1479
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

It wouldn't suprise if she would take al longer break after US Open...
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #1480
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
It's not in the whole eastern europe. To sum it up, Maka, who was Georgian #1 from like 2001(?) has never had a Georgian sponsor.
Probably.

We can see though - why those Russian players are so mentally tough in general compare to lets say British

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
It wouldn't suprise if she would take al longer break after US Open...
Yeah,it wouldnt surprise me also.
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM   #1481
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

ipek is reaching no 50 after US Open
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #1482
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

it's abput Clijsters ;

One more grand slam is over.Many people say; 'look at women s tennis-its so bad,Clijsters came after her pregnancy and won the frist GS she played!! I say 'Look at WOMEN--strong mentally and phsically..how many man cud gain 30 pounds+sit on... his bump for 9 mnths+come back to tennis and take care of his daughter so beautifully as i saw in player lounge and win the frist GS he played?? R-E-S-P-E-C-T a bit please!
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #1483
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Indeed

She is going to play Tashkent
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM   #1484
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Indeed

She is going to play Tashkent
with Shvedova
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #1485
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yes, good news