<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:10 AM   #1411
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

some photos from yesterday's match;

http://fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/Ga...34&p=1&rid=155
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #1412
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

they won

75 61

İpek played better than yesterday,
they served better,did less UE
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #1413
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it was a better match than yesterday

Keep going girls

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #1414
country flag hakush...

SF : vs. Hradecka/Voracova

i don't know Voracova...
i watched Hradecka,she has strong strokes,good service..but has a shoulder injury.she played two 3-set-matches,and tomorrow will play a single match...

İpek and Yaroslava can reach final,i think
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #1415
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of

Go for title İpek.
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 04:39 AM   #1416
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

That's more like it
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM   #1417
country flag hakush...

they played very bad,wasted tons of chances

lost 67 64 10-2 ( they were lead 76 31 )

Last edited by hakush... : Jul 31st, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 08:04 PM   #1418
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2009, 08:58 AM   #1419
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:22 PM   #1420
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

From the Istanbul player's lounge

Ipek, Ksenia, Yari & Nigina
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #1421
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Which Ksenia is that? And Nigina?
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #1422
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Despite Yari's injury ( Ipek was looking more injured than Yari with her errorfest though ), they should have won the tournament easily

SF is still a good result and it was actually her best achievement in Istanbul Cup. At least they played 3 hard court matches before the US tour and they will hopefully fix their weaknesses.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #1423
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles. View Post
Which Ksenia is that? And Nigina?
Palkina I saw her in the Whirlpool stand and thought she was Bethanie Mattek.

And Nigina is the Qualy WC girl from Uzbekistan. I only saw her practicing but she looks quite promising for a 15 year old. She's cute
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #1424
country flag Equus

I've just realized that Cagla Buyukakcay is now holding the honor of being the highest ranked Turkish player in history. She's no.291 in singles this week. Ipek had her best season in singles in 2004 and stood at no.293 for a week. Someone finally broke one of her records I'm sure she's extremely happy about that.

Even though she was pissed off last week, she always wanted her little sisters do well and achieve more
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:00 PM   #1425
Petkorazzi

Oh thanks I imagined Palkina a bit different.