<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #1351
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Ipek, i'm very happy with this tournament

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #1352
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

But looks like she's enjoying herself with Kaia!

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #1353
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely photo

I am very pleased with this effort,reaching the R3 despite a tough opening match with a new partner at their first event together.

This really should boost her ranking and confidence for the Istanbul Cup and then hard court events in USA which I think best surface and time of the year for her.

Hopefully this result will help her to get over her endless financial problems this time
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 07:30 AM   #1354
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

http://sabah.com.tr/Spor/2009/06/29/...ha_tesekkurler

she will play at Internazionali Femminili di Tennis di Palermo,Gastein Ladies and İstanbul Cup and will play with Shevedova at İstanbul Cup
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #1355
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

she was on tv "sport center" today and she said;
Internazionali Femminili di Tennis di Palermo
Gastein Ladies
Istanbul Cup
US Open series and US Open she will play all of them with Shevedova

she wants to reach GS finals,she believes herself!
last match at Wimbledon,Kanepi was so nervous and excited during the match.and they played worse then the other matches...

she doesn't plan to play singles(maybe she will play singles at İstanbul Cup)

also said;

mauresmo will defeat safina
lisicki can defeat wozniacki(and she wants this because lisicki is her good friend)
v.williams-e.dementieva final,she guessed
roger federer will win wimbledon...

ivanovic is really beautiful girl,dementieva is the smartest women in the wta.if williams' plays good,nobody can beat them...

last thing,she is soooo beautiful

Last edited by hakush... : Jun 29th, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
hakush... is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #1356
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the info

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #1357
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Thanks for all the info
not at all!!
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #1358
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Shvedova is probably best partner she can ask for

Hopefully things will work out as she planned.

*Thanx for the information hakush*
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #1359
country flag hakush...

i remembered a few things from yesterday;

i'll play at least 3-4 more years,
next year(or years,i missed here) i want to open my own academy "İpek Şenoğlu Tennis Academy"
she enjoys playing with ALG and Shevedova (we know )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
*Thanx for the information hakush*
not at all
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:33 PM   #1360
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future

Shvedova is a very good partner
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:40 PM   #1361
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

She must have found a sponsor or something, it shouldn't be cheap to open a tennis academy.

But a big to her again. She should be a role model for all young Turkish girls.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #1362
country flag hakush...

http://www.stargazete.com/pazar/eski...ber-198741.htm
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #1363
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Is she saying some new things in the interview?

Old Jul 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #1364
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Is she saying some new things in the interview?
i think,no...

i your avatar,Dorien
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #1365
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Thanks