<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #1291
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

next stop : Warsaw

will play with Liga Dekmeijere
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #1292
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the news
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #1293
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Thanx for the news
you're welcome
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #1294
country flag hakush...

Dekmeijere/Senoglu vs. Goerges/Olaru
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #1295
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, let's hope for a good tournament

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #1296
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girls
Old May 18th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #1297
country flag hakush...

new record : #73
Old May 18th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #1298
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They are playing tomorrow. Good luck girls

Old May 19th, 2009, 11:38 AM   #1299
country flag hakush...

İpek said me,tomorrow,it will be a difficult match.it is not certain what to do when you play against "single" players...
and she is going to play with Wickmayer at Roland Garros...
Old May 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #1300
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Goerges/Olaru (GER/ROU) d. Dekmeijere/Senoglu (LAT/TUR) 75 64

They lost the five last games, they were leading 4-1

If she is really playing with Yanina, i really hate myself i'm not going to RG

Old May 19th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #1301
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Are there ranks not too high?

Old May 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #1302
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Goerges/Olaru (GER/ROU) d. Dekmeijere/Senoglu (LAT/TUR) 75 64

They lost the five last games, they were leading 4-1

If she is really playing with Yanina, i really hate myself i'm not going to RG

yes,she is "really" playing with Yanina...
why do you hate yourself?

maybe Yanina uses her single rank?is it possible?
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #1303
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Are there ranks not too high?
Actually they have a combined ranking of 73+124 = 197

And they were talking about 170s as the cutoff ranking in doubles section,so It doesnt look good
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #1304
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

But with Yanina using her singles rank they are officially in the entry list
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #1305
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
maybe Yanina uses her singles rank?is it possible?
yes,it is possible