<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2005, 12:25 PM   #91
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
ipek withdrew from all the tournaments
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #92
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
OH MY GOD!!!!x10000
do you know Evren for which injury and when will she recover?please recover well and quickly...
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #93
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
OH MY GOD!!!!x10000
do you know Evren for which injury and when will she recover?please recover well and quickly...
Shoulder strain i think she won t play any tourney this month
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #94
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
Shoulder strain i think she won t play any tourney this month
thanx for the info mate,that means she missed/will miss only Sunderland and Redbridge(she had to defend her points)...
recover well and quickly please Ipek,and to be successful for next tournements
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #95
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future
Quote:
thanx for the info mate,that means she missed/will miss only Sunderland and Redbridge(she had to defend her points)...
recover well and quickly please Ipek,and to be successful for next tournements
and her first WTA tournament of 2005 will be İstanbul Cup ; she will take
WC for this tourney and i hope she ll play French Open after the İstanbul Cup.

But before them she wants to play itf tournaments for her singles ranking.
i think she must go to Mexico again for 4 tournaments ( toluca, morelia (10k), San Luis Potosi,Poza Rica(25k))
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 09:33 PM   #96
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
and her first WTA tournament of 2005 will be İstanbul Cup ; she will take
WC for this tourney and i hope she ll play French Open after the İstanbul Cup.

But before them she wants to play itf tournaments for her singles ranking.
i think she must go to Mexico again for 4 tournaments ( toluca, morelia (10k), San Luis Potosi,Poza Rica(25k))
yes,she has to defend points there,she made a final at one of them i think,also has to go China this year in terms of defend points but i think she wont go...
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM   #97
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
ipek may be out of tennis more than a month
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 05:25 PM   #98
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
get well soon Ipek
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 09:21 AM   #99
country flag Tenisci

IPEK'S AUSTRALIA DIARY

This was the first time I have been to Australia. My journey started in the capital. Canberra seemed too calm and quiet after Istanbul where I can pretty much say what day it is just by looking at the traffic. However, everyday seemed like a Sunday in Canberra since there was no traffic at all.

I had no partner going into Canberra since I had no idea when I was going to make it there due to visa problems. It took the Australian embassy three weeks before giving us the visas and therefore I was able to fly to Canberra only 2 days before the tourney was due to start. Because of this late arrival, I kept feeling dizzy for the next 4-5 days, with a lot of headache on top of it. I guess I should think it is normal since my body was struggling to get used to 25 degrees of difference in the weather!

I ended up playing with Andreea Vanc from Romania and we played against Serra Zanetti and Parra. We lost to them in 2 sets. I must say that the fact that I was still jet lagged and it was my first tournament of the year affected my game and I struggled. So did my partner.

I came to Melbourne on the Thursday before the tournament was to start and by then I was already pretty much adjusted to the climate. One thing that surprised me was that I didn't feel as excited as I was in US Open or as nervous as I was at Wimbledon. I remember feeling a lot more excited to see all the stars of the tennis world in the previous grand slams. I guess now I feel that they are just as human and similar to me so I just focus on my tennis rather than stare at their lives.

I partnered up with Julia Beylgezimer of Ukraine and we drew the 12th seeded Chinese duo, Zheng and Yen. We were the underdogs when we started our match on court 14 and there were so many Chinese spectators that it felt similar to walking in the Chinatown!

After losing the first set 6-2, we came back to fight and got the second set 6-2. We got back down 2-0 on the third set but after that we started to play really well and ended up winning the final set 6-4. I must admit that Zheng has an unbelievable backhand and Yen was everywhere on the court. It's not possible to deny the rising level of the Chinese players.

On the second round we were scheduled to play Santangelo of Italy and Russel of USA. I started the match very badly and then, even though Yulia played well and tried to hang in there, we lost the first set pretty easy. I sarted to play a bit better in the second set and we ended up winning it after saving a matchpoint. They took a "toilet break" whichI think was a good call for them. We lost momentum, started off badly and got broken in Julia's serve to go down 2-0. Then they got ahead 3-0, and then 4-1, and then 5-1, and then 5-2, and then 5-3 and we were up 30-0! Julia and I however then missed some very easy volleys and ended up pushing that last chance we had away. The fact that even though we played really badly and were still close proved that it was really a winnable match for us. They later beat 8th seeded Sugiyama and Dementieva to reach the quarters.

I think Yulai and I could be a good pair for the future since we found chemistry. We shall see when we get to play together again...

It all was another experience which is going to stay with me for a long time. In Melbourne, I had chance to spend a lot of time with a very good friend of mine and we actually ended up staying together. She is one of the top players on the tour and one of the nicest as well. The more I get to spend time on the tour with the top girls, the more I see how hard their life is: the loneliness and all the demands of the tour life...

I guess everything has a price and we all pay no matter what we chose to do... at least I'm doing something I love...
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:54 AM   #100
country flag Tenisci

Ipek is out from tennis till April
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #101
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Did u talk with Ipek,Evren?

I cant believe it

thats so frustrating,hope she can comeback earlier than April...
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 07:48 PM   #102
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Did u talk with Ipek,Evren?

I cant believe it

thats so frustrating,hope she can comeback earlier than April...
unfortunately

she sent me a mail yesterday
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM   #103
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

she will start losing points with this week,$10K Melilla,she made QF last year...
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 01:19 PM   #104
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Ipek will back action in $10K Patras,Greece
Ipek take title there please,but even important to come back with healt and confidence
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #105
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Ipek's Schedule

28 March-$10.000 Patras,Greece(Top Seed)
4 April-$10.000 Bath,Great Britain(3rd Seed)