<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 12:14 PM   #931
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post

Excellent tournement in Bad Gastein with possible few WTA wins missed.
yes,it's true but she have to play this event,because sometimes her club pays some tournaments' fees or tikets etc...
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #932
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
yes,it's true but she have to play this event,because sometimes her club pays some tournaments' fees or tikets etc...
I know,I know...

It is the way for most of the players on tour,especially if they are outside the top 100,they have to commit to their club matches at times too.
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #933
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

I met Ipek today in TED Club and she said that it is not certain to play in Portoroz or Petange.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #934
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

yea i was there too, i talked with Ipek about her schedule, and told me that she is in a dilemma, said she was playing for the last 5 weeks and feel exhausted.. but there are 4 weeks to Us Open and if she do well this month, will be able to play in USO.. However she added that she didnt wanna force herself for that because of a possible injury..

So she didnt seem to decide whether to continue playing or resting..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM   #935
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasVas View Post
yea i was there too, i talked with Ipek about her schedule, and told me that she is in a dilemma, said she was playing for the last 5 weeks and feel exhausted.. but there are 4 weeks to Us Open and if she do well this month, will be able to play in USO.. However she added that she didnt wanna force herself for that because of a possible injury..

she didnt mention about it to me. We were generally together. Where were u sitting ?
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #936
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
she didnt mention about it to me. We were generally together. Where were u sitting ?
Well i couldnt find an empty seat for Pemra-Çağla match so i watch it on foot we talked after a while during Mervana's match..

Pemraların maçına geldi sonradan, oturdu heralde sende ordaydın.. Biz sonradan konuştuk..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #937
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanx for the info.

I am sure she is puting her health in first place but her my mind must be on US Open and wanting to play it,so I wont be surprised a last minute decision from her to play in this coming 4 weeks.

She should be OK with her current ranking too for playing at US Open but the problem is she doesnt playing with higher ranked players so it makes things more complicated to get in.
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 01:44 PM   #938
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Well i couldnt find an empty seat for Pemra-Çağla match so i watch it on foot we talked after a while during Mervana's match..

Pemraların maçına geldi sonradan, oturdu heralde sende ordaydın.. Biz sonradan konuştuk..
ya biz beraber oturduk. ipek, pemra, aslı ve ben yanyana idik. O kadar cok mac izledim ki, marsel gelip yorulmadın mı diye sordu . Zaten biz onunla muhabbet etmiştik biraz. Fotograf felan cektirdik.
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM   #939
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

$75k Petange (LUX)

Doubles Main Draw

(1)Foretz/Senoglu (FRA/TUR) v Bai/Zhang (AUS/HKG)
Henke/Olaru (GER/ROU) v (wc)Heise/Huberty (FRA/LUX)

(4)Huck/Kapshay (FRA/UKR) v Evtimova/Kozic (BUL/SRB)
Chakhnashvili/Ruutel (GEO/EST) v Dulgheru/Pilnik (ROU/UKR)

Jurak/Woerle (CRO/GER) v Dentoni/Pivovarova (ITA/RUS)
(3)Fedak/Schaul (UKR/LUX) v (wc)Cornelius/Seib (LUX)

Carter/Vierin (GBR/ITA) v Meusburger/Voegele (AUT/SUI)
(2)Dzehalevich/Yakimova (BLR) v Birnerova/Birnerova (CZE)

good luck Ipek/Steph
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 04:49 PM   #940
country flag xSPIRITx

xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice

Not an easy draw.Good luck girls

FITD - Doubles Tokyo
FITD - Doubles Strasbourg
FITD - Doubles Eastbourne
FITD - Doubles Olympics Silver Medal
xSPIRITx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM   #941
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

FORETZ (FRA) / SENOGLU (TUR) (1) defeated BAI (AUS) / ZHANG (HKG) 6-3 6-1

next round against HENKE (GER) / OLARU (ROU)

could be difficult...
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM   #942
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Nice start girls,it was a nice opening match draw.

But if you think next match will be easy,thats a mistake since Henke/Olaru made the final of WTA Budapest two weeks ago.
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 10:12 AM   #943
country flag Tenisci

ipek\stephanie
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM   #944
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Ipek
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #945
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

ipek and stephanie "won" their match 3-6 3-0 ret. guess they were lucky... anyway i'm still happy that they're in the half finals... but a win with a match point would have been nicer... hope that will happen in the next round. good luck girls
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote