<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #916
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

I think she will play in Budapest, i read it somewhere i cant remember
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #917
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

ipek plays next week with anna-lena again. thats what i was hoping for! first round against tout/zoric. and i think they have a great draw!!!

good luck girls!
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 02:08 AM   #918
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I was expecting Budapest as well.

Good to see her teaming up with ALG.

Good luck girls

They should win few matches here.
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #919
country flag xSPIRITx

xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice

New rankings are updated.(7 Jul. 2008)

100(103) İpek Senoglu 449.000

FITD - Doubles Tokyo
FITD - Doubles Strasbourg
FITD - Doubles Eastbourne
FITD - Doubles Olympics Silver Medal
xSPIRITx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #920
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

1st round was pretty easy 6-2 6-1

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #921
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasVas View Post

yes very nice result of them, only 49 minutes
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #922
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and easy

QF will be tomorrow,last match on centre court.
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 02:06 PM   #923
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSPIRITx View Post
Hakush I saw your post in Palermo Early Entries page.Is İpek still in Palermo?Tobi can instruct us .I want see İpek in Italy
cevap veremediğim için kusura bakma ya! 1 haftadır yoktum,bütünleme sınavlarım vardı da...
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 02:07 PM   #924
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasVas View Post

well done girlss...
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #925
country flag VasVas

Kapshay/Nagy df. Groenefeld/Senoglu 6-4 1-6 12-10

this is really frustrating, they were 6-4 up in the decider, missed a mp at 10-9 on their serve..

Old Jul 9th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #926
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Frustrating loss.

A good chance for a SF missed
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #927
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Ipek in Budapest

Old Jul 12th, 2008, 06:34 AM   #928
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

profile updated !!!

Tobi, thanx for the photos
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #929
country flag hakush...

this week,she is playing "play off" for her club

21 July - 75k Petange or WTA Portoroz

Last edited by hakush... : Jul 13th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #930
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
this week,she is playing "play off" for her club

Excellent tournement in Bad Gastein with possible few WTA wins missed.