<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #901
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Where are you geting the info from?

I think playing these $25ks are will make good to her after some loses at Istanbul and Wimbledon.

After Mont de Marsan,I think she will play in Palermo WTA event.
I usually get the news from herself.I mailed her today but haven't replied yet
I read it on a local sport website... http://www.ajansspor.com/tenis/genel...iyon_oldu.html

Last edited by hakush... : Jun 28th, 2008 at 06:12 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #902
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

There is now photos of Ipek from doubles final at the same link

http://www.cap-tennis.com/index.php?...pose&Itemid=92
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #903
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
I usually get the news from herself.I mailed her today but haven't replied yet
I read it on a local sport website... http://www.ajansspor.com/tenis/genel...iyon_oldu.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Where are you geting the info from?

I think playing these $25ks are will make good to her after some loses at Istanbul and Wimbledon.

After Mont de Marsan,I think she will play in Palermo WTA event.

i asked her, "anna-lena is trying to "comeback" and there are some risks playing with her,i think but after all you took the title,congratulations!! and where will you play after france?"

she answered " yes,playing with anna-lena has some risks but she is playing so good and i fortunately played with her.she is also vey good person. and next, budapest or zagrep we will see.."
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 11:45 PM   #904
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i asked her, "anna-lena is trying to "comeback" and there are some risks playing with her,i think but after all you took the title,congratulations!! and where will you play after france?"

she answered " yes,playing with anna-lena has some risks but she is playing so good and i fortunately played with her.she is also vey good person. and next, budapest or zagrep we will see.."
Thanx for the info

I am happy that she is focusing on doubles this year totally,WTA events and big challengers are her priority now,which is good to see.
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:03 PM   #905
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

ipek and her partner won today. next match against lefevre/kondratieva... hmm i don't expect too much tough! hope they prove me wrong!

Last edited by kovazh : Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:27 PM.
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM   #906
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

They won by 63 62 today.

Indeed their SF oppenents look tougher on paper but hopefully they will win at the end.
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM   #907
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

yeah let's see what happens today! but with this semifinal she has now 452 ranking points. she should be top 100 again
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM   #908
country flag xSPIRITx

xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice

Nice to see İpek with Anna after Istanbul Cup 2007 They will play an early final against Sophie & Maria. Maria and Sophie played good matches many times together this year

FITD - Doubles Tokyo
FITD - Doubles Strasbourg
FITD - Doubles Eastbourne
FITD - Doubles Olympics Silver Medal
xSPIRITx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:17 PM   #909
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSPIRITx View Post
Nice to see İpek with Anna after Istanbul Cup 2007 They will play an early final against Sophie & Maria. Maria and Sophie played good matches many times together this year
Ipek's partner is not Anna Lena this week. She is playing with Neuza Silva
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:12 PM   #910
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Due to rain both SF and Final will play tomorrow.
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:31 PM   #911
country flag kovazh

second title in a row for ipek!

first
SENOGLU / SILVA Vs KONDRATIEVA / LEFEVRE 7/6(8) 3/6 10-6

then
SENOGLU / SILVA Vs KLAFFNER / PIEDADE 6/4 6/2
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #912
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovazh View Post

second title in a row for ipek!

first
SENOGLU / SILVA Vs KONDRATIEVA / LEFEVRE 7/6(8) 3/6 10-6

then
SENOGLU / SILVA Vs KLAFFNER / PIEDADE 6/4 6/2

so good for İpek

anyone knows, what's next?
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #913
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Thats great, after such a hard match, they did a good job in the final..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #914
country flag xSPIRITx

xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice

Quote:

so good for İpek

anyone knows, what's next?
Hakush I saw your post in Palermo Early Entries page.Is İpek still in Palermo?Tobi can instruct us .I want see İpek in Italy

FITD - Doubles Tokyo
FITD - Doubles Strasbourg
FITD - Doubles Eastbourne
FITD - Doubles Olympics Silver Medal
xSPIRITx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #915
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Two titles in two weeks for Ipek

She is obviously too good for $25k level but glad she played and won those two events to get the winning feeling and her confidence back.

These tournements were on clay,which isnt her best surface,so logicly she should play upcoming WTA tournements on clay in my opinion

Budapest/Palermo and then Bad Gastein.

But she isnt on Palermo/Budapest list but since she isnt playing singles anymore,it is hard to know if she will play these or not.Best thing is wait and see,if she is playing then we will know it on sunday afternoon.