<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:23 PM   #826
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #827
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

where is ipek?
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #828
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadirelf View Post
where is ipek?
Perhaps at home?
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:40 PM   #829
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

i think her next stop is İstanbulCup.İpek&Mervana tried to play in Berlin but their ranking isn't enough
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #830
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

At least she should have signed in this week's 25K Antalya. There are 16 ITF tournaments besides Berlin but she takes a week off

Roland Garros ?

-
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM   #831
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
At least she should have signed in this week's 25K Antalya. There are 16 ITF tournaments besides Berlin but she takes a week off

Roland Garros ?

-
I think at this stage before Istanbul Cup and possibly Roland Garros,taking a week of is much better idea than playing for me "meaningless" $25k event

Even playing Zagreb would make sense to me but not Antalya,but not playing at all is ok too,understandable.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #832
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

It's meaningful if she's at home. She'll probably get a singles WC in Istanbul Cup and playing some singles before that would be a nice preparation.Yes.She is focused on doubles right now. But she will also care about singles in Istanbul Cup. Easy.

Doesn't she have some points to defend from last year's Antalya?

She'll take another week off next week which is understandable one.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:32 AM   #833
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
It's meaningful if she's at home. She'll probably get a singles WC in Istanbul Cup and playing some singles before that would be a nice preparation.Yes.She is focused on doubles right now. But she will also care about singles in Istanbul Cup. Easy.

Doesn't she have some points to defend from last year's Antalya?

She'll take another week off next week which is understandable one.
Honestly she cant do much in singles so playing or not wont make much difference.

She lost in R1 last year and won the doubles last year,since she made some great success over the last 12 months,doubles points are not important to defend.
Old May 15th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #834
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

she got a wc for singles main draw, İpek said to me
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #835
country flag hakush...

finally but only for clothes

Lotto, İpek Şenoğlu'ya sponsor olacak!
İtalyan spor giyim markası Lotto, milli tenisçi İpek Şenoğlu'yla bireysel sponsorluk anlaşması imzalayacak.

İmza töreni 20 Mayıs Salı günü, Sony Ericssson WTA Tour İstanbul Cup'ın düzenlendiği Tekstilkent Tenis Arena'da yapılacak.

Şenoğlu'nun kortlarda ve özel yaşamında giyeceği tüm spor giyim malzemelerini kapsayacak anlaşma bir yıl geçerli olacak.

Last edited by hakush... : May 16th, 2008 at 03:43 PM.
hakush... is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #836
country flag Equus

Ipek has a bunch of outfits :P She needs financial support But still Lotto!
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #837
country flag hakush...

(4)Olga Govortsova (BLR) v (wc)Ipek Senoglu (TUR)
Old May 17th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #838
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Good luck Ipek

Olga is slumping player,but still I dont expect her to win,go there and try your best!
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM   #839
country flag hakush...

İStanbul Cup Doubles 1.r

Poltoratskaya/Tsybycheva (RUS) v Jugic-Salkic/Senoglu (BIH/TUR)
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:43 PM   #840
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

good luck girls