<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #796
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

it's easier then i expected

Good luck in the final
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #797
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

waooow amazing..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #798
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future

I think they will also play together at RG?
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #799
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

It is wonderful to see this,to prove herself to doubters,if there are any still left.

It is just wonderful for her and hopefully first of many to come at this level,she will play without any pressure tomorrow,time to enjoy the situation and win!
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #800
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Makiri is playing a 3 set match, i hope she came out tired

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #801
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

they lost 64 64

thank you ipek&mervana
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 06:34 PM   #802
country flag VasVas

congrats anyway

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #803
country flag hakush...

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...?Event=estoril
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #804
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

It is always sad to lose a match and a final but this is a BIG move forward,wonderful tournement and nothing to be sad of it,best of luck for the upcoming events
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #805
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #806
country flag xSPIRITx

xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice xSPIRITx is just really nice

İpek played a great tournament.Good Luck in Prague
xSPIRITx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 11:14 AM   #807
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

She jumps from 123rd place to 106th in the rankings.
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM   #808
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

hope she plays in Roland Garros. Also, she hopes to play in Berlin, we will see
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:35 PM   #809
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

She withdrew from Prague.
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:03 PM   #810
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
She withdrew from Prague.

Let's hope it's just because of some financial problem (again).
She'll absolutely need more points to play RG. So, playing Berlin or Rome is a must now. Isn't it ?
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote