<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #691
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

As I posted earlier there arent any unbeatable team on the draw.

Most of them probably playing doubles from the baseline,thats how doubles playing on WTA these days

Benesova/Mattek can be tough but still very beatable.
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #692
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

They scheduled to play against either Benesova/Mattek or Dekmeijere/Rosolska at first match on Centre Court.
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 10:32 PM   #693
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

they are going to play against Dekmeijere/Rosolska
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:27 AM   #694
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Ipek said to me that she is going to play with Klaudia JANS in Bogota-COL and with Liga DEKMEIJERE in Memphis-USA
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:42 AM   #695
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
I got over excited it seems
no it looks like you were just right any predictions for the final? *lol*
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:06 PM   #696
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

This is a perfect chance for final,but hopefully they will play without pressure.

Obviously both teams know each other very well,it will be interesting.Hopefully Klaudia and Ipek will win through to reach to final.

*Also I wonder why Ipek choose to play fast indoor court of Memphis instead of another clay court event in Acapulco,clay isnt her favourite surface but it is a change in surface,conditions and partner.
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #697
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Checked Jans results and she reached three WTA doubles final before

2004 Sopot
2005 Warsaw
2005 Palermo

all with Rosolska and they lost all of them.
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #698
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

SF

Dekmeijere/Rosolska (LAT/POL) d. Jans/Senoglu (POL/TUR) 63 16 10-6

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM   #699
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

they lost 63 16 10-6
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #700
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

I've had my hopes about this match and for first WTA final for Ipek

It was unlike last two matches they played,both teams actually sucked on serve and felt like nervous SF match from SB.

They fall behind early in Super TB and never recovered.

Anyway have to take positives out of this,Important 75 points taken and she may play Bogota quali in singles if she can get in.
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #701
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Will she finally be back in top100 with those points ?

Let's hope Liga wins the final then.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:54 PM   #702
country flag hakush...

yok ilk yüze giremiyor sanırım,geçen seneden puanları çıkarınca 110 civarı bi sıralama olabilir
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #703
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Last year at this time she had final points in St.Paul to drop.

I assume It was 25 points for reaching $50k final,with this week she gained 75 points,so I assume she will be around 107-113 I think.

But after this week she has only two $25k wins to defend until summer.
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #704
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

sad that they didn't win but it was a nice tournament for them! hope they will have the same results next week. and the week after in memphis. like that top 100 is really not far away! and yeah the year has just startet
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #705
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

ipek önümüzdeki hafta bogota daki turnuvayamı katılacak ve ön elemelere girebiliyormu merak ettim