<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #646
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

İpek, La Quinta ve Midland de Fusano ile oynayacak(#98), sonraki hafta ki wta turnuvasında da Jans (#78) ile oynayacak!!!
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:37 AM   #647
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

La Quinta Doubles 1.R
Şenoğlu/Fusano vs Gullickson/Perry
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #648
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Ipek

start well here for Midland
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #649
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Her entries

5th alt in Vina Del Mar
61st alt in Bogota
83rd alt in Acapulco
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM   #650
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

R1

(wc)Gullickson/Perry (USA) d. (1)Fusano/Senoglu (USA/TUR) 61 63
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM   #651
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

umarım ipek güney amerika turundan istediklerini alır ve ilk wta çiflter şampiyonluğunu kazanır
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM   #652
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

I want to look positive side of it though,she can now play Midland quali.

She is on the list of it and hopefully she can get a kind draw.
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:27 AM   #653
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

$75k Midland (USA)

Quali Draw

Ipek's section

(3)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR) v Alexandra Cercone (USA)
Ipek Senoglu (TUR) v Danielle Mills (USA)

Paula Zabala (COL) v Kristy Frilling (USA)
(5)Alexandra Mueller (USA) v Stefania Boffa (SUI)

good luck Ipek
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:03 AM   #654
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
$75k Midland (USA)

Quali Draw

Ipek's section

(3)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR) v Alexandra Cercone (USA)
Ipek Senoglu (TUR) v Danielle Mills (USA)

Paula Zabala (COL) v Kristy Frilling (USA)
(5)Alexandra Mueller (USA) v Stefania Boffa (SUI)

good luck Ipek
İpek is playing singles !!! "i play only doubles" she said me! but she has a chance,she can qualify!!!

Last edited by hakush... : Feb 3rd, 2008 at 07:08 AM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 04:58 PM   #655
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
İpek is playing singles !!! "i play only doubles" she said me! but she has a chance,she can qualify!!!
I think she meant she will choose her tournements for doubles,if she can get in,she will play singles in them too which is very understandable
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #656
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Midland

QR1: Ipek Senoglu (TUR) v Danielle Mills (USA) 62 61

R2 vs. (3)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR)

Ipek already got 1 singles point for this win,now good luck tomorrow

EDIT : Team her lost in La Quinta (Gullickson/Perry) ,went all the way and won the title.

Last edited by tobi : Feb 4th, 2008 at 01:04 AM.
tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 03:36 PM   #657
country flag hakush...

well done İpek i think she can beat Fitzpatrick,Boffa or Frilling,and reach md.but doubles more important then singles for her.i wish she can get an easy doubles draw. goo ipek!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #658
country flag hakush...

Anna Fitzpatrick d. Ipek Senoglu 63 64
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #659
country flag hakush...

(1)Senoglu/Fusano vs (wc)Mueller/Will
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #660
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

good luck Ipek

Have a betterf run this time.