<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2007, 09:14 AM   #631
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

eklemeyi unuttum,sezona ocakta amerkiada 1-2 challenger oynayıp,şubatta güney amerikadaki wta turnuvalarına katılmay planlıyor.
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #632
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

I got the news as well and I like it,thats what I was saying a year ago.

Because she is wasting money,energy and time to play at the low 10k events and didnt get results she wanted there so...

I think with focusing on doubles she will get to the place she is looking for,and if she can play at qualifying events at these high tier events,why not she can play,she has nothing to lose anyway.

But I am geting more and more surprised about the sponsorship thing,I mean it is really tough to understand,she is top player of her country and finding very hard to find money for her tournements for years

Can imagine the situation for lets say Italian,French players but they are 30th player of their country with the 400ish rankings but Ipek's story is lot different,she is leading/best player of the country yet "still" has same problems she had 2-3 years ago

Hope she can mentally erase these and hopefully she will have her career best year in 2008
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM   #633
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

She said that sha probably wont be in Australian Open due to ho money again.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #634
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkiye View Post
She said that sha probably wont be in Australian Open due to ho money again.
Quite a stupid reason...with her current doubles rankings she'd need to pair a top 50 ranked player to get in the doubles draw and honestly...which one she'd get to play with her?

She's planning to play Viña del Mar, Bogotá and Acapulco though so as you can see money is not such a crucial issue.

And then being #1 ranked player of a country doesn't mean anything when you are not having decent results even in $10K's...who would sponsor her just to play low-key ITF tournaments or being accepted in low Tier III/IV in doubles basically losing in her 1st or (at best) second match? Sponsorship doesn't equal charity and you have to provide some results and unfortunately Ipek is not capable of delivering them. Better invest that sponsorship money in young promises rather than in twenty-a lot year old who honestly, has never shown any sign of greatness, is not showing it and never will.

I know it is hard but it is the truth
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 11:39 AM   #635
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Quite a stupid reason...with her current doubles rankings she'd need to pair a top 50 ranked player to get in the doubles draw and honestly...which one she'd get to play with her?

She's planning to play Viña del Mar, Bogotá and Acapulco though so as you can see money is not such a crucial issue.

And then being #1 ranked player of a country doesn't mean anything when you are not having decent results even in $10K's...who would sponsor her just to play low-key ITF tournaments or being accepted in low Tier III/IV in doubles basically losing in her 1st or (at best) second match? Sponsorship doesn't equal charity and you have to provide some results and unfortunately Ipek is not capable of delivering them. Better invest that sponsorship money in young promises rather than in twenty-a lot year old who honestly, has never shown any sign of greatness, is not showing it and never will.

Sory but that is my fault too. She also mentioned that she is now 122 in the rankings and it is unlikely to play doubles in AO. If she could play 2 of Gold Coast, Auckland, Sydney or Hobart before AO, she might play in AO. She said that those travels era expensive.
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 04:24 PM   #636
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post

These are right statements especially for countries with lots of good players but in Turkey there havent been any player better than Ipek or who is better than her at the moment as far as I know.

She already broke all records of the country in tennis terms.

Dont think she is expecting sponsorship from outside of her country anyway.
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #637
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

Hi there. What will be Ipeks first tournament this year? Does somebody know?
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:28 PM   #638
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

She is on the lists of Vina Del Mar and Bogota.

So I guess she will start her year playing there.
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #639
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

her first tournament is 75k Midland...
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:52 AM   #640
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

what a late start...
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:51 PM   #641
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovazh View Post
what a late start...
from ABBA
money, money, money
must be funny
in the rich man's world
money, money, money
always sunny
in the rich man's world
aha-ahaaa
all the things i could do
if i had a little money
it's a rich man's world ...
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #642
country flag hakush...

İpek won't play at Fed Cup 2008.she want to play for her career this year
This year Pemra,Çağla,Aslı and Eylül will play
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #643
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

She is already in quali list of Midland

Though she wont play doubles with Mervana I think because she isnt on the list.
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #644
country flag Tenisci

Tobi what is her position on WTA tours for now ?
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #645
country flag hakush...

İpek tekler oynayamayacak,o yüzden eleme listesinde olması ya da kaçıncı sırada olmasının pek de önemi yok zannımca ama hangi wta turnuva listelerinde adı var diye sormak daha doğru...